ghb x reader

Me: the reader is either a troll or a human, it's the readers choice. I don't remember who requested it, but I hope they enjoy it.
♠️♥️♦️♣️

Crashing and yelling was heard from the living room, a sigh escapes your
(s/c)/gray lips. You took three bottles of faygo from the fridge and got out of the kitchen.

You weren't surprised when you saw the livingroom was a disaster. There goes the table, there goes the couch and there goes Dualscar through the window.

Your matesprit has trashed your house/hive for the 5th time this week. A sigh left your lips as you walked up to him, after some time of calming him down he finally stopped, grabbing his gigantic hand you led him outside.

You sat next to your adoptive brother and GHB sat next to you. Handing them both a bottle of faygo as you all watched the earth sun set (that couldn't harm them).

Time skip:

After getting the furniture back into the house/hive you went to your room (or whatever the trolls call it) and laid on the human bed.

When you were drifting off to sleep a creaking noise came in contact with your ears. One of your e/c eyes opened to see your matesprit standing at the doorway.

"LiStEn SiS i JuSt WaNtEd To MoThErFuCkInG aPoLoGiSe AbO--"

"Just get in bed already, we'll talk about it tomorrow when I do care."

Without hesitation he got in the covers with you and hugged your small frame. Even though he was a crazy juggalo highblood you just can't help loveing/feeling flushed for him.

He might be a crazy clown, but he's your crazy clown.