🎶I'm Scared🎶

Start from the beginning

"God damn she makes me cum so fucking quick." He thinks to himself with a smirk.

They lay together. Connected. Appreciating that words don't always need to be said between them.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Luna and Colson fuck a little rougher in the shower. They get high while getting dressed. Luna throwing on a light hoodie and a pair of cutoffs. Colson likes to watch her as she gets ready. He loves the way she moves, sly and graceful like a slender cat. Fishbraiding her hair into pigtails, she catches his eye through the mirror.

"I love you." She smiles at him.

Giving him THAT One Look as she bites her lip with the smile. Colson's heart throbs as his dick twitches for her. Looking her up and down as he hits the joint.

"I'm a lucky motherfucker. I better not fuck this shit up." Knowing he always does.

"I love you. Sweet ass." He exhales into a cloud of smoke with his own stoned smirk.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Luna walks out to the back patio. Along with her laptop, notebook and phone. It's a gorgeous day to be outside.

If she has to spend her time making phone calls, it might as well be in the bright CA sunshine

If she has to spend her time making phone calls, it might as well be in the bright CA sunshine. A majority of today being filled with checking in on the many different projects she's juggling. Colson's down in The Studio playing around with a cover of a song but he won't tell her which one. Sitting at the table, she begins organizing her things.

Realizing she forgot her coffee, she heads back inside

Realizing she forgot her coffee, she heads back inside. Spending 10mins looking for it; which is commonly known as stoner brain. Finally set up, she begins calling those she has a direct line to.

First is Gary in Flint. Upon answering, they exchange pleasantries. Gary confirms that the shipments of water have been consistent. He goes on to inform Luna that they're beginning to have left overs each month with the citizens becoming more trusting of the new pipes. After 2yrs.