eight - weapon

eight: your life in my hands

"Please, Frankie, d-don't," Gerard gasped, and Frank's grip tightened on Gerard's thigh as he pointed the gun at Gerard's face.

Frank was a model citizen. He was kind and courteous. He paid his bills on time, he always paid his taxes, he was signed up as an organ donor, and from time to time, he'd donate to Greenpeace. He was a loving boyfriend and held Gerard's hand wherever they went, ignoring homophobic comments, and smiling at people that looked like they weren't having the best day just to make an effort to make their day a bit better.

He was a total sweetheart.

But there was one person that knew a completely different side of him, and that was Gerard. Absolutely no one else knew anything about the dark side of Frank, and Gerard didn't really want to tell anyone, because he wasn't too fond of sharing what was his and was what entrusted to him. Besides, he was into it, so that was embarrassing enough already.

He could use the safeword if he really wanted to stop, but he just loved fucking with consent (safely) and Frank knew exactly how to treat Gerard like shit while his loving side shone through at full force.

In fact, around ten minutes earlier, while Frank had been palming Gerard through his jeans, he'd stopped and drawn his lips away from Gerard's and leant in so his lips and breath were ghosting over Gerard's ear.

"Gee, baby, I need you to do something for me because I forgot earlier, okay?"

Gerard's breathing had become more even and his rapid heartrate had seemed to slow down. "Yeah?"

"Tell me the safeword. I wanna hear you say it, just to know that you know it, alright, baby? Or else we can't go on."

"Umbrella," Gerard had said quietly, and Frank had nodded, running a finger down Gerard's lips and getting Gerard to shiver.

"Good, baby. You'll use it if you don't like anything, right?"

"Yeah. I promise," Gerard had whispered with no intent to use it at all.

"Good."

But now, the dark side was back, and Gerard's breathing was erratic again.

"You want this, you need this," Frank growled through his smirk and pressed the gun to Gerard's mouth, the barrel pushing his lips apart slightly. "Don't you, slut?"

Gerard nodded hurriedly, moaning as Frank rolled his hips into Gerard's again.

"You love being under my full control, don't you? You'd do anything I told you to, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Frankie, I would," Gerard whispered around the barrel of the gun. Frank removed it from Gerard's lips and trailed it to the side of his head, clicking the safety off. Gerard moaned as the sound echoed around his head.

"Touch yourself," Frank ordered and Gerard complied when Frank had uncuffed one of his hands from the bedpost. He wrapped a hand around himself and worked it up and down, desperately trying to stifle the moans pouring out of his lips.

Seeing this, Frank had pulled Gerard's hand away from himself and cuffed it back to the headboard.

"You're not even letting me hear the pretty little noises you make, baby?"

"I'm sorry!" Gerard yelped when the gun trailed down his neck in a cool smooth line and the barrel rested under his chin.

"Oh, you're gonna be an awful lot more sorry in a minute, Gee," Frank growled and pressed his knee into Gerard's crotch, making a string of moans tumble out of his lips. Frank replaced his knee with his hand and then started stroking him slowly. "Moan for me, slut, let me hear how good I make you feel."

"Oh god," Gerard practically cried. "Please... stop, don't... oh, Frankie, please stop."

"You don't really want me to stop, do you sugar?" Frank said and masked his uneasiness with a chuckle as he kept up his rhythm.

"No," Gerard whimpered ambiguously. "Please, god, please."

Frank sucked on the hollow between Gerard's neck and chest and revelled in the moans slipping out from his lips. "I'm gonna fuck you, now, baby," Frank purred menacingly and Gerar shook his head.

"Please don't hurt me, I'll do anything, Frankie, please," he begged, and Frank just laughed.

"I won't hurt you, not really," he chuckled, pinching the inside of Gerard's thigh and making him bury his face in Frank's chest. "Just... might shoot you, you know."

Gerard let out a low moan as the gun travelled down to his chest and the barrel pressed into the skin over his heart. Gerard whispered, "Please... don't..."

"Your life is in my hands, baby. One wrong move," Frank grinned and brought the gun up to Gerard's face and rested it between his eyebrows. Gerard gulped.

He closed his eyes. "Umbrella," he whispered, and let the tears pour out.

Instantly, the gun was discarded on the table beside them and Gerard was uncuffed. Frank pulled Gerard's trembling figure into his chest, stroking his hair.

"I'm so sorry, darling, I'm so sorry," he whispered gently and pressed kisses to his head. "What'd I do wrong, baby? What's wrong?"

Gerard shuddered and buried his face further into Frank's chest. As if by magic, Frank wasn't hard anymore. Neither was Gerard.

"J-just... I wish..." Gerard began and then stopped, biting back his words.

"Talk to me, baby, what's going on?" Frank prodded gently.

"I just wish you'd a-actually pull the trigger one day," Gerard whimpered, and Frank wrapped his arms around his figure even more tightly and pulled him closer. He reached out and draped their blanket over them, snuggling Gerard gently underneath of it.

"You know it isn't loaded, baby. It's also not real. I couldn't kill someone with it if I wanted to."

"I... I know."

"Darling, I need you here and I don't want you to die. I love you with all of my heart. Is it the way we get in bed sometimes? Like times like today? Is the shame thing getting to you? I'll stop if it is. You know I love you and I don't mean any of it, right?"

"Yes, yeah, I know, Frankie, I know," Gerard breathed, and let Frank's thumb wipe away the tears from his face. "I love you too. I love you so much."

Frank's heart settled a little bit at this, and then he let his hand run down Gerard's back and rest on his there, gently massaging his back and hips in a way he knew always calmed Gerard down pretty well. And it worked now too. Gerard's breathing returned to normal and his tears died down, and his head was buried in Frank's chest the whole time Frank's fingers gently massaged his back.

"Wait for me here a second, alright, darling?" Frank whispered when Gerard had calmed down a considerable amount, and waited for Gerard to nod before he walked over to their closet and got into a pair of sweatpants and a band shirt. He pulled out a similar pair of clothes for Gerard and smiled when Gerard got them on and sat up next to Frank.

"Frankie?"

"Love?"

"Can you kiss me?"

Frank melted when he heard this and he didn't even respond as he threaded his fingers through Gerard's hair gently and pressed his lips to Gee's with a tenderness that seemed impossible compared to ten minutes ago.

When they pulled apart, Gerard was smiling a little and tears had gathered in his eyes again. Frank bit his lip and then pulled him off the bed.

"Come on, I'm gonna make us some dinner and then we're gonna watch movies and cuddle, okay?"

"That's perfect," Gerard sniffled and before they could go anywhere, he pulled Frank into a hug and loved the way Frank held him tight as if he was the most important thing in the world.

october challenge | frerard | ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें