he must have found that amusing, because jungkook chuckled, and that famous little smirk was playing on his lips. "after tonight you're only going to want me." it was a promise he'd keep, and god taehyung was so excited to see him through with it.

it was all he needed to press harder on the boys puckered hole, pushing two fingers past the rim of muscles pulling him in further and making the pretty brunette gasp in pleasure. all his senses seemed heightened, everything zoning in on the feeling of jungkooks fingers starting to move in and out of him slowly while his lips left kisses on his stomach and hips. the sound of his light breathes and little whimpers drove jungkook to add a third finger, the little whine coming from the smaller boy was precious and hot, and had the ravenette losing his mind.

"that's good kook, so good." taehyung whimpered, he was trying so hard to grind his hips down on the boys fingers. it was one of the most satisfying things he's ever seen, the brunette laying there with eyes squeezed shut and swollen lips parted from the pleasure coursing through his body — and it was all because of jungkook, and oh did it make his dick twitch.

he used one hand to help tear open the condom, the other still thrusting into taehyung who moaned quietly, trying to bite his lip and keep quiet. jungkook wanted to make him scream.

"baby, are you sure?" jungkook asked. as much as he wanted to pound away with little mercy, he care more for the boy and making sure this was really what he wanted.

taehyung just smiled and moved his hand to the back of the raven haired males neck, pulling him down and pushing their lips together as a silent answer. "fuck me kookie." it sounded so innocent coming from him, the little begging pout on his lips and twinkle in his eyes as he knew he said the right thing. a little growl escaped from the youngers chest as he kissed his baby again, biting down gently on his bottom lip and tugging on it.

jungkook rubbed the tip of his dick over the boys pink hole, clenching for attention and he was definitely going to deliver. "oh my god." taehyung hissed as the younger pushed further into him, filling him more than he could have imagined.

"you're so, tight." jungkook groaned, moving slowly despite everything in his mind yelling at him to go faster. he snapped his hips forward from pure pleasure, their foreheads were touching and taehyungs grip on the boys shoulders tightened at the movement, a yelp escaping. "do that again." he said.

"as you wish." jungkook snapped his hips forward again, thrusting harder into the begging boy who clenched around his dick and moaned with each hit of his prostate. a trickle of sweat ran down his temple, reflecting that of their bare chests against each other and moans getting lost in the night and depth of bed sheets beneath them.

one of jungkooks moans were swallowed by the younger, taehyung being eager to taste the boys tongue again. "mm, kookie." he whined against his mouth, reaching down to touch himself.

"no hands." jungkook bit down on the boys lip to get him to stop, earning another whine in return and desperate grind from his hips. taehyung tried to rub his dick against their stomachs, wanting some sort of relief from the heat pooling in his stomach.

the ravenette continued to thrust, alternating between quick snaps of his hips and long deep ones that had the older boy seeing stars. "look at me," jungkook said, looking at the boy with their foreheads touching and hair stuck to their temples with sweat. "baby, please."

he managed to open his eyes, glassy with tears from pleasure, but taehyung listened, only wanting to make the younger happy. jungkook smiled, seeing how flustered and dazed the pretty boy was beneath him, leaving a long kiss to his swollen lips. "cum for me."

that's all that he needed, hearing the words out loud going straight to his groin and releasing all over their stomachs and chests. taehyung clenching around jungkooks dick made him hiss, spilling into the condom and groaning at the tightness around him. the ravenette thrusts slowly, the both of them riding out their orgasms with chest heaving from the energy spent. jungkook reached up to push the smaller boys hair away from his face, "god you're so perfect." he couldn't help but whisper.

"clean up and come back." taehyung said, a lazy smile was on his face and eyes already wanting to close again.

jungkook didn't take long to do as he was told, disposing of the condom and bringing back a towel and fresh clothes for the both of them. "thank you." taehyung said, after they both cleaned their chests and he slipped on a plain t-shirt, the younger had on just sweatpants.

in minutes they were both under the covers again, a fresh pair of sheets laid out and more kisses left on lips and marked necks. neither of them could say when they fell asleep, both two engrossed with the other and the feeling of being in each other's arms. it was a new thing, a special thing, and they both knew it with each kiss and touch. it was too good to ruin with the uncertainties their futures promised.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬