jungkook didn't bother with words after that, actions always spoke louder and he wanted his to scream. so his hands started at the hem of his shirt, feeling the soft skin underneath as his tongue traced the outline of taehyungs bottom lip who was more than eager to part them. "shirt," he mumbled, tugging at the fabric with small fists, "off."

it didn't take much convincing, and jungkook was sitting back to yank off the shirt, a few of the buttons popping off and falling to the floor with the tiny alcohol bottles that got knocked down. "i would like to thank my fans, and god, for getting me here today." taehyung stared at the display of abs and inked skin in front of him, nothing but desire in his eyes.

"and you called me ridiculous." jungkook rolled his eyes and leaned back down to capture the boys lips once again, feeling the smile against his own mouth as they kissed in the dark and ran their hands over each other's sides.

their bodies relaxed against the others, only feeling each other's presence as their lips moved together and clothes hit the floor, more skin for only their eyes and the moon to see. it wasn't innocent, something far from it, the fiery and hot touches igniting a passion inside them as kisses wandered to secret places and hands followed — leaving burns in their wake.

"kook." taehyung whispered, his hips were arching off the bedsheet and begging for attention. the ravenette just smirked, his fingertips tracing over the exposed hip bones softly and slowly. "tell me what you want, baby." jungkook spoke quietly, his warm breath hitting taehyungs skin since he had been leaning so so close.

"i want you to touch me already." the desperation was clear in his voice, if his eyes didn't already give it away. those hooded brown eyes looking right at him, every ounce of innocence gone since jungkook knew exactly what the boy was thinking about. and he loved everything about it. "as you wish, my baby."

a few kisses later and bruises on necks from eager teeth and lips, all their skin was bare for the other to willingly stare at. jungkook would have been drooling if taehyung hadn't been so eager to keep their lips and tongues busy. "more." the brunette whined, his crotch grinding up against the younger who found it necessary to go agonizingly slow. "bedside drawer."

jungkook hummed and blindly reached over, feeling inside he drawer for the little plastic wrapper and small bottle as well. "can i prep you, tae?" he asked while sitting back on his heels and staring at the older laying out in front of him.

"you seriously think i'm gonna do it myself when i've got you here?" taehyung rose an eyebrow and spread his thighs a little more, a taunting smile tugging at the corners of his lips as his gaze never wavered from the other. it was an invitation that the younger wouldn't turn down, taking the boys thigh in one hand to push them apart and take the lube in the other. "tell me to stop if you need it." jungkook said, only moving on when receiving a nod.

taehyung was struggling between wanting to watch jungkook, to see that intensity and hunger in his eyes when he's only looking at him, but also wanting to close his eyes and just feel what the boy was doing to him. he settled with the second choice, eyes voluntarily closing when he felt two fingers touch his waiting hole and the warm lube not even close to how hot his skin felt everywhere else.

"relax." jungkook pressed a light kiss to his hipbone, moving his fingers slowly to warm up the area before applying any pressure.

taehyung was holding his knees, legs spread and a frown etched on his features, "i've had plenty of things up there, no need to be careful." he winked playfully at the younger, any hopes of getting him to move a little faster and just be inside him already.