"Well Darius showed up and he wanted to talk." Gina said.

"Talk or talk?" Her friend laughed.

"What do you think?" Gina said as she smirked at me.

I quickly washed my hands trying to get the soap off.

"Can't you believe he said he always wanted to be in a room alone with me." Gina said.

"I could always tell he was interested in you."

"Yeah, he also said he wasted his time being with Rachel and couldn't wait to tell everyone we're together."

"So did you two?" Her friend said.

"It was quick but yeah." They both giggled. I quickly left feeling dumb that I didn't leave sooner.

I knew she was just saying that to get a reaction out of me, true or not though I didn't care.

I stopped my tracks when I saw him standing infront of me. I knew I'd have to face running into him so why was I afraid.

"Hey." He said as he slipped his hands into his pocket. He wasn't wearing his signature studs so it made him look different, but he was still fine.

"Can we talk?" He said.

"Sure." I said. We walked down the hall near an exit door.

He turned around to face me.

"Sorry about the other night, I was just got carried away." He said as he scratched his back of his neck.

"It's fine, I should also apologize for running off." I said with a small laugh. He chuckled.

"I just couldn't help myself." He said.

"I understand."

"You just looked so beautiful." He said in a also whisper. I looked at him surprised since it was said unexpectedly.

I swallowed my spit and my heart began beating fast. Did Darius just call me beautiful? Why am I not jumping in his arms and sucking his perfect face yet?

"I.." I said as he walked even closer to me.

My back was against the wall and we were now close in space. I looked up in his eyes as he did the same with mine.

At that point I wanted to grab the back of his neck and push his face against mine. My arms and legs went numb and my breathing was heavier.

Why does he keep doing this to me?

It was clear that we both had some type of feelings for each other, otherwise he wouldn't of been hovering over me while I let him.

"The bell is gonna ring soon." I whispered.

"I won't leave until I do it."

"Do what?"

"This." Out of now where he gently grabbed my face and roughly smashed his lips against mines.

My eyes went wide uncertain of what to do. I was taken back, I didn't think he'd actually kiss me. After 3 seconds I slowly kissed back.

His hands snakes around my waist and pulled my body against his. This wasn't my first kiss so I was familiar with the concept of kissing.

Our long kiss turned into a make out. I had to step on my tippy toes to reached his lips. Darius lips were soft and plump. His lips tasted like mint and strawberry, he was probably prepared.

At first I was surprised he'd kiss me here at school where anyone would see, but I was now focused on how juicy his lips were. It was everything I quite expected.