- LILY OF THE VALLEY. -

- Till I can't see straight
Gee, my Lollipop is great!
I call him... Lollipop lollipop!- He imitated "pop" with his mouth.

That shrill and screaming male voice sounded, while I stared in terror at the girl next to me.

- That song makes me so hot! - He said like a commercial voice.

She got up, in a few seconds and grab my thin arm by dragging us into the entrance closet and shoving us inside.

The steps down the stairs were heard and the mocking whistle humming the sticky song.

- Clover have you got drunk again in the bathtub? - He said screaming.

My heart skipped a beat and I kept looking at the darkness. Her cigarette was still lit and smoke was already all over the closet.

The desire to cough accumulated in my throat.

Fred's theory was true ... She drinks like all stereotypes of popular gangs.

- Clo! - Shouted the boy in full lungs as a protagonist of a dramatic film.

It seemed she said nothing. I had imagined that she had left the closet leaving me there and I would have come out with some signal like two knocks on the closet door or something.

- Shit, she isn't.- John Lennon said humorously, literally passing in front of the closet in which she was locked or rather we were locked.

I heard the sound of the bathroom window and how it closed.

The closet door opened with a slight push from her side. I realized her weak state when she fell to the ground with that simple push.

I couldn't help bending down and checking her status.

- Are you all right? - I said worried looking for her look.

His blue eyes didn't even look at me, they were so lost.

What had happened through that head that had made that pretty face sad.

- Why am I so dumb? - She said dragging the words in a whisper.

I was so confused.

She was looking at the floor.

The girl who overflowed with confidence, beauty and rebellion thought she was "dumb."

Although of course ... The most popular are those who want to attract more attention ... That is, the most insecure.

I just know I never thought I was going to hear this girl say something like that.

I felt her head resting on my trembling chest.

My whole body was shaking.

- Why? - I released stupidly looking like a callous.

- Nobody really loves me ...- She said in a slightly serious whisper causing me to frown.- I am all pretty lies and ...- She paused with a sigh.- And I adore them ...