-COOL CAT-

I think I remember what happened ... I went to my house?

Shit I went to his house so John was not.

But did I meet him?

I stayed with him for today?

I should have done it.

- What do you think so much? - John said while pushing me in the arm.- Won't you be sad for Paul and his girlfriend?

I moved my legs slightly. They were on top of theirs .

- Of course I am. - I said sarcastic.

I wasn't so drunk today. I even think I wasn't drunk.

And I only drank half past one after John finished with a drink.

- Come with me and Mimi to see my sister's work. It is pathetic to see them run from side to side and so much uncoordination ... Totally pathetic.

Only he and I stayed on the bus with a couple of silent people.

- They are seven years old, man.

- Do you remember how fat McCartney was with seven years? - John said laughing broadly.

He was a cruel being.

- I remember.

- How we ignored him, what memories. - He said enjoying his memories.

- Now he ignores us.

- Fück him.

He grabbed my hand and looked up at the sleeves of my uniform until he reached my skirt.

John had drunk. I hope they won't notice it too much.

- You know you could make a movie of a schoolgirl girl who undresses and peeks out in her underwear by the window. - He said smiling while holding his grip stroking the back of my hand with his thumb.

- Based on real events. - I said glad of his action. - I hope to charge for copyright.

- Briggite Bardot and you are neighboring schoolgirls ...- He said making me smile for mixing with his actress and sexual fantasy.- And you are lesbians ... And you do it in the garden.

He looked like a child telling what he had learned in school.

He looked into my eyes innocently.

- And suddenly you appear and you put some testosterone to the matter. - I said making him laugh like a stupid horny.- Your wet dreams could be analyzed ... Yes ... It means you want to be a gardener and pedophile.

John laughed exaggeratedly, so that in each laugh he was closer to me.

He was sick.

-Oh Clover, I love your mood.- He said stroking a strand of my loose hair. -You and I are getting married. I want ten children.

- You're going to leave me lame.

He laughed again the same way.