- A HARD DAY'S NIGHT. -

"It's been a hard day's night, and I've been working like a dog
It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log"

- I'm here! - I said closing the door.

I threw my backpack and took off my shoes walking to my room but a voice made me stop.

- Where have you been all afternoon?

I turned around looking at my father sitting watching the small television in the armchair.

I don't know why they say that women like men who look more like our fathers.

Definitely with me I was not going.

Bald, light-eyed and embittered like a typical office worker selling mattresses.

Exactly, he was that.

He did not even look at me, he just kept his face cold as if he didn't care.

Of course he did.

That was my father's tactic, pretending he does not care.

- I was at Lennon's house. - I said simply. He looked at me seriously and continued. - With George, McCartney and Starkey ...

My father always believes that on one of these days I will sleep with John and I will come pregnant.

I literally see terror in his eyes every time I look at them.

- What did you do? - He said tired.

You can imagine ... We smoked marijuana, a lot of drugs ... We drank.

Oh and we had sausages.

- We were ... We already listen Lennon's vinyl and ...

- Why do you call your friends by their last names ...- He said without looking away from me with disgust. He sighed and changed the subject. - What kind of vinyl?

I had the strange feeling that my father either criticized me or asked me about stupid things that really worried him.

- Classics ... You know ... Sinatra ...- I said pretending to be a good girl.

- Oh ...- He said stopping analyzing me watching television.- You dined?

- Yes ...

- What?

Sausages that I eaten secretly in the garden of the pervert leader.

- Broccoli with mashed potatoes ...- I said smiling innocently.- McCartney makes good mashed potatoes ... I mean, Paul.

Then I laughed lightly to remember the way Paul used to say mashed potatoes and his insistence why everyone knows he knows how to make them.

Moron.

- You like that Paul? - Said my father worried.

- Dad, he's two years older than me ...- I said annoyed.- And it's a ...

Don't say asshole.