- A KIND OF MAGIC. -

"This is a kind of magic
There can only be one"

- Brian. -

Yes ... Today I received a great mockery.

I only have memories of those minutes that were only five minutes ago.

I remember pedaling quickly to my house and with accelerated steps up the stairs until I lay down on the bed in my room, regardless of my backpack on the floor.

Those eyes were etched again and again and each time they came they seemed to zoom in more and more.

She had looked at me.

She had spent a couple of seconds.

She had looked at me and I had managed to forget a couple of seconds of how stupid I felt or how losers the kids on her side made me feel with their laughter.

She had never looked at me.

And I had never expected it.

Why do I feel so dazed?

...

I fell asleep after so many thoughts and theories of why she had done that or why I had felt that way.

But the most horrible thing happened when I went to school.

My new bicycle was gone.

I crouched down and looked at the padlock.

Burned...

And the worst I had the worst feeling.

Those Teddy boys ...

I am always the center of ridicule in some form or another somewhere or another ... But never for them.

I had never had the honor.

In my fourth year of high school I had never been humiliated by that group, which I had clearly noticed.

How to forget that gang of that teddy boys.

I ran with my own feet in the opposite direction to the houses of that gang.

Why did I have to forget that book at the school table?

If I had not coincided ... A few minutes later or earlier.

I just pray for no more suffering ... And arrive without tears at school.

...

- Hey not one day you're going to be late giraffe! - Said a sharp voice calling my attention as I walked by demure my tie.

There was Roger. My best friend.

Yes, he's two years younger than me, and yes, he's a braggart who thinks he's a thirty-five-year-old Casanova.

That arrogant attitude and that mania of looking at girls like pieces of meat ... And even approaching them trying to seduce them!