- DON'T BOTHER ME. -

"I want no one 
To talk to me 
It's not the same 
But I'm to blame 
It's plain to see

So go away and leave me alone 
Don't bother me"

...

I was walking towards my physics and chemistry class.

Quietly alone

I wanted to make a good impression on the teacher ... I really wanted to approve ... I don't want to study during the summer.

And when I saw Ringo running towards me with the face of a madman with the guys behind me, I backed away but I could not stop that stupid man from hugging me in the air like a damn stuffed animal in front of everyone in the hall.

Damn stupid.

- Starkey.- I said seriously trying to get rid of me.- As you don't let me go, get ready to not have children.

His arms released me and he pulled away with a frightened face as I watched the boys laughing and John approaching me.

- Poor guy had asked us permission to hug you and you want to make him sterile! - He said mockingly.

- Dudes, I have to go to class

- Come on, miss. - Paul said smiling coquettishly.

The boys looked at me as accomplices and I denied them.

- No, no, no.- I said looking at each one of them.- I have class I will not more skive any more.

They looked at each other with smiles mocking me.

- The good girl! - John yelled mockingly. - With her little skirt and her cheeks flushed ...!

- Fuck off.

- We'll go to the park ... We've stayed with the Stones.- Paul said looking at me with a mischievous smile.

The Rolling Stones are a bunch of private high school a few blocks away.

We are friends and it can be said that our gangs were the most popular in the whole city.

They are funny guys who listen to blues and smoke cigarettes in their expensive cars and don't go to school very often.

We met when we were all in that time of curiosity and one starts drinking alcohol and smoking ...

Which happened to be my 14th birthday.

We celebrated in a bar where they entered and began to talk to us.

Especially Mick Jagger to me.

And he keeps doing it and not just talking ...

What girl does not like that a guy who has full lips and money in the account and woo you every time you see him.

It was great when we all got together to walk the streets.