-TEDDY BOYS.-

- And that's this is all today! - The teacher spoke with his shrill voice accompanied by the sound of the bell.

I looked up from my scratched agenda and watched as the seemingly friendly teacher approached my table right next to the window.

Pouring rain. A classic day in my beloved London.

I was so confused and overwhelmed.

What bad had I done now?

That teacher had never spoken to me.

- Miss Clover.- He said with a smile in an attempt of sympathy crouching to face me at the table.

Man of joyous aspect. With short hair and in his work suit.

He had such special eyes ... One of each color.

Mr. Bowie for me he was a very handsome teacher ... Although I did not pay much attention to him ... But he's handsome.

He even allowed himself to be called David by the students, something strange in a teacher.

But being nice didn't mean that he gave away the approved.

My eyes could not help judging him. No one enters my comfort zone.

- Are you Miss Clover, right? - He said giggling nervously in my eyes. I nodded slightly, maintaining my position. -How are you?...Everything is good at home?

Does he think I have problems at home?

He only came to see that?

I sighed slightly overwhelmed.

- I guess... fine ...? - I said uncomfortable and confused.

- Do you like to draw? - He said like an ad on TV as if he knew nothing.

Is he going to scold me?

- Yes? - I said watching my classmates move around the class.

- Don't think I'm going to scold you ... - He said with a giggle making me giggle nervously.- Actually I've talked to your other teachers and ... They speak well of you.

I felt praised.

I really felt curious about what they said about me.

- Really? - I said forgetting my cold and uncomfortable posture.

- Yes ... But ... I noticed.- He said with a sigh. There comes the reprimand.- I've noticed that my subject ...

He didn't want to continue and looked at me tilting his head sideways with an expression of difficulty.

I nodded guiltily, looking away from my agenda.

He kept talking.

- But you know you have some opportunities ... A project and the final exam.- He said as if that was my salvation.

I raised my sight a little quieter.

- And in that final exam ...? - I said shyly.