𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧; 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Oh... oh, yeah." Zach shook his head, like he was trying to snap out of something. I just smiled. 

"What kind of stuff does Jack like?" I repeated. 

"All kinds of stuff. He'll be happy with anything." Zach shrugged. 

"You can't name one thing that he loves?" I asked. Zach gave me a look, "Too soon, Zach." I laughed.

"I didn't say anything." Zach grinned, "But I was thinking you, yes." 

"A mature answer, please." I smiled. Zach thought for a bit.

"He likes skating... beanies... his style is also kinda..." He mimed with his hands. I raised an eyebrow.

"You... you can't mime a style with your-," I shook my head and rubbed the skin between my eyebrows. I got out my phone, deciding it would be best to get an idea from his Instagram. I scrolled through a few of his photos and nodded to myself.

"Out there..." I said to myself.

"You got that from-," Zach mimed with his hands again.

"Yes, Zach. I got 'out there' from your excellent hand actions." I smirked. 

"I knew I was good at them," Zach said, more to himself than anyone else, as he looked at his hands in front of him. 

"I'll call an uber." I smiled. 

"These are so cool." Zach grinned, pointing to some shoes in a shop window. 

"We're shopping for Jack, not us," I told him. 

"But you've already got two bags. Is... this for Jack?" Zach extracted a skirt from one of the bags and I silently thanked myself that I had decided not to buy anything from Victoria Secret. 

"We concluded his style with out there." I shrugged and laughed. 

"Wait, are you serious?" Zach asked, examining the skirt closely. 

"No you dipstick, it's for me." I laughed, taking the skirt back. 

"Oh right. I think it'll look nicer on you than it would on Jack anyways." Zach shrugged, "Wait, did you call me a dipstick?"

"Wait. Those look like some shoes Jack would like." I pointed at the window. It was a pair of black, high top Vans with flames on the outside part of the shoe. 

"Oh, yeah. He would really like those..." Zach agreed, "But I mean, they're expensive. And you did meet us a week ago." 

"Well, I wanna give him something thoughtful. You know, this hasn't exactly been the easiest week for him. And... these shoes seem like something he would love. So why not? Yolo, am I right?" I smiled. 

"I guess so." Zach said, "But as his best friend, how the hell am I gonna top that?" 

"We'll figure something out," I assured, taking his hand and pulling him after me, into the shop.

"Hey, you guys are back." Jack smiled as Zach and I bumped into him and Eben, "What did you get?" He started to look in the bag with his shoes but I batted his hand away. He flinched and his face went red.

"Underwear." I rushed to say, feeling my face grow hot as well.

"With Zach?" Eben laughed, "That must've been a mission."

"Hey." Zach pointed at him and frowned, "I am very mature." 

"Whatever you say, man." Eben smiled, ruffling his hair. 

"Is the whole cast from the What Am I shoot coming to your birthday tomorrow?" I asked Jack, changing the subject. 

"Yeah, I guess it's also like a thank you to everyone. The cast, the crew... the music video has been a hit so far." Jack shrugged.

"It sounds like it's gonna be great." I smiled, "I'd better go see where Maddy and Lili are." I waved to all of them before starting to walk away. 

"Did you really go into an underwear shop?" I heard Jack ask Zach. I laughed to myself, shook my head and made my way to the room. 

»»————-  ————-««
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞. 
𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. 
𝟏. 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄. 
𝟐. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 "𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝" 𝐛𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏. 
𝟑. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 '𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮' 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝.
𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬.

𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝; 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें