*~October surprise~*

"Aha yeah sure Lou, well...i do have one week off... yeah! its almost Halloween and since my school is badass, we get a week off... okay, don't say anything? like to Harry? okay can YOU do that? aha! okay alright see you, bye, yes you too Lou, bye."  

I pressed the end button and smiled, basically i looked like an idiot smiling in my living room.  

"What are you so happy about?" asked Vincent as he sat next to me. 

"Nothing." i replied, "just a happy day today."  

Vincent looked at me weird before grunting and leaving me alone with my awesome news.  

Dinner came by faster than usual and i found myself nibbling on my food instead of actually eating it, and boy did my mother notice quickly. 

"What's wrong honey? You don't like your food? Its your favorite, sweet salad with craisins, chicken and croutons."  

I took a deep breath, "Momma, daddy, i have to ask you something..."  

Four pairs of eyes looked at me in question, "and that would be?" asked my dad. 

"Okay well you promise to let me finish before interrupting?" I knew my parents well, they always interrupted and questioned before i finished.  

"We promise." said my mom. 

"Awesomeness! well as you know I've been a good student, with straight A's an-"  

"Great she wants something," interrupted Daniel, "i know, I'm her brother."  

"Shush!" i cried, "lemme finish! As i was saying before my brother rudely interrupted me! I'm getting straight A's and I'm going for valevictorian and I'm eating now.. and since i still have my ticket to go to London... can i go?"  

There was nothing but silence in the dining room. 

"Who will be there?" said my dad finally. 

"Well, that's the thing," i started to say, "It's a surprise... for Harry, nobody knows that I'm going except for Louis..."  

"And we all trust that boy..." muttered Daniel, and i kicked him under the table. 

"Ow!" he hissed as he glared at me while i just smiled and waved.  

"When are you leaving?" asked my mom. "Tomorrow," i smiled and my dad choked on his food, "Already?!"  

"Well yeah, i know it's Monday, but i do nothing at school except help the office! i already have all of my credits and everything, i just need for them to tell me if i got valevictorian and that's not til next month! please dad? please?!"  

My dad stared at me, "You call us every night," he said, "and we get to take you to the airport and we bring you back, is that clear?"  

"YES!" i cried, "I love you daddy!" i hugged him, "i better go pack! i leave tomorrow at seven in the morning, goodnight!" i said in a rush as i ran up the stairs to my room. 

When i finished packing i got a text, 'You have a new text,' it read, 'From LouBear at 8:32 pm' I opened the text and read its contents, "What happened?"  

I smiled and quickly replied, "i leave tomorrow at seven... hows it going to work?"  

Minutes later i got a reply,'You have a new text. From: LouBear'

"Yes! okay, tomorrow all you need to do is get to the airport and you'll see."  

I replied a simple 'Okay,' but then i realized that when Louis says "you'll see," that usually means something drastic is going to happen. Sadly i couldn't stop the text from being sent. 

I smiled and logged into Twitter, i actually haven't been really getting that much hate on Twitter anymore, i was talking to people and they actually like me now. Very quickly i tweeted: "Goodnight lovelies! have a fantastic night! xx"  

A couple of minutes later i got a reply, "@SBlakie_Smile Goodnight babe xx @Harry_Styles"  

I just laughed and turned off the lights, tomorrow i would be on my way to see my boyfriend.  

Nothing was going to go wrong! 

Boy, i sure wish i could take back those words... 

--------------------------------------------------- 

Thank you lovelies for reading short chappie i know v.v <|3 but I'll make it longer next time i promise!(: Follow me on Twitter i follow back! don't forget to fan me too! :D I'll fan back!  

la la la la la  

bye!(: xx  

-Sammey xx