𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧; 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬.

Start from the beginning

"How do you know? I mean, I doubt you've seen her this morning. And have you texted her? Called her?" Jack prompted. 

"What are you trying to do, Jack? Tick me off so I beat you up again?" I scowled. 

"You just punched me in the face. I wouldn't call that getting beaten up." Jack shrugged. 

"I'll show you what getting beaten up looks like." I took another step forward just as Jonah came in between the two of us. 

"Guys, stop. This is stupid. You're not fifteen anymore. You're adults." Jonah glared at both of us, "You're acting like children." 

"Whatever," Jack mumbled.

"Just apologise." Jonah sighed, tiredly. 

"I don't want him to apologise to me." Jack shook his head before facing me, "Apologise to Lana." 

"What?" I raised my eyebrows before scowling. 

"You upset her." 

"What?" I repeated, but louder, "Are you seriously telling me to apologise to my girlfriend because you ruined our night?"

"I was getting cereal." Jack glared, "You were just being jealous."

"Why would I be jealous?" I asked, but I could feel my face grow hot. 

"You tell me." Jack shrugged. 

"That's it." I slammed my plate down on the counter next to me and grabbed Jack's shirt. 

"GUYS! Stop!" Jonah pulled us apart, "You're gonna get us kicked out." Several people were looking our way, "It's fine." Jonah assured them all. 

"I'm sorry." Jack said to me, "I'm sorry I ruined yours and Lana's night. This argument is stupid." I looked at Jonah, who raised his eyebrows at me, and then looked back at Jack.

"I'm sorry for getting jealous and punching you in the face." I bit my lip, "And for trying to beat you up in front of most of the hotel." Jack couldn't help but let out a snort, and I half-smiled. 

"See? That wasn't hard, was it?" Jonah smiled, "Come on. Let's go eat."

»»————-  ————-««
𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯. 

"Hey, look. Jonah just sent me a text saying they've made up." Eben grinned, passing me his phone. 

"T-that's great." I said, slightly taken aback, "We can head back, then. I guess." 

"We don't have to. If you're not ready." Eben told me. 

"There's no reason for me not to be ready. They've made up." I shrugged, "I'm happy to head back." 

"If you're sure," Eben said. 

"I'm sure." I nodded. 

"Alright." Eben smiled as we turned around and started to walk back. 

"Hey, Lana." Corbyn got up from his seat when he saw me. 

"Hey, Corbyn." I gave him a half-smile. He pulled me in for a long hug. 

"I'm so sorry," Corbyn mumbled into my shoulder, rubbing my back. 

"It's ok," I assured. We pulled apart and he kissed me on the forehead. 

"I'm sorry, too." Jack got up, and then wasn't sure what to do. He awkwardly spread out his arms and gave me a quick hug. 

"You hungry?" Corbyn offered as we sat down. 

"No, thanks. I ate earlier." I smiled.

"Hey, Lana, do you know where Lili is?" Daniel asked. 

"I think her and Maddy are down by the pool." I nodded. 

"Oh, ok cool." Daniel got up, "Jonah, you wanna come?" 

"Why?" He smiled. 

"I don't know. Reasons." Daniel caught my eye and smirked. I figured because he was Lili's boyfriend, he knew all about Maddy's crush on Jonah.  I winked at Daniel and laughed. 

Jonah ignored us with a confused expression on his face and continued to eat his breakfast.

»»————-  ————-««
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞. 
𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝, 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰? 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 :)