accusations

Salma was busy checking her scars once again because she had nightmare after so long but she just denied to share with Wasim, true she had informed him some parts but she had denied to reveal anything, it was too painful for her.

"What are you doing?"a familiar voice caught her off guard and she hid her sleeping pills while still checking scars and trying to cover with her long sleeve suit.

Since some days she wasn't feeling okey she had that feeling you know sometimes you feel that something will go wrong.

"I asked you a question,"Wasim asked again and stood infront of her but she hid her hands behind. The scars were healing because he had been applying the ointment on her wrists then what was her problem?He often asked himself.

"Did someone hit you again or say something about you?"he asked her but she didn't reply with even a single stuff about what has been happening with her lately. She didn't want to put him in danger.

"Let's go have lunch,"Salma changed topic but just as she was about to open the door she was pulled back harshly.

He didn't utter anything but just stared at her wife's face who was not even gazing eye to eye contact .

Speak the truth even if you are alone!

He was stunned to see such change of behaviour in her, she looked distant, fragile and may be someone was bothering her.

"I wanted to share with you some stuff,"Wasim informed her even though they were not in good terms he felt like she should know all about his business and she would soon be working very next to him though she has started but he will train her more.

"I checked my account and some amount has been  missing though I doubt on one of my staff,"Wasim stated and saw her expressions changed immediately she loosend her hand from him and he stood rooted there. What was happening to them?she wanted to join family instead everything was crumbling. Sometimes she wished she was still single,  but this was her anger speaking.

"Wasim, did you find the money?"another voice interrupted them and that voice belonged to his mother he warned his mother with his silence to let him handle the matter.

"I know whose hands are dirty here,"her mother inlaw accused and everyone knew she pointed towards who but no one spoke.

"Calm down,"Wasim's father tried to ease the situation.

"Ask your dear innocent wife if she wasn't speaking to her former uncle and aunt who had been treating her wrongly yet she was speaking about giving money to them,"her mother in law spat the words and hey were like someone has stabbed a knife on their heart especially Wasim, he stood there with an unreadable expressions.

People will blame you without hearing full conversations but remember Allah is the witness of all.

"Didn't you talk with them?tell everyone that am lying?"she raised her voice and shook her to speak the truth.

"I did talk with them,"Salma agreed but she was about to continue and was cut of by Wasims mother while everyone else just witnessed how people listened to half truth.

Not everything you hear and see is full truth.

"But..," she was about to continue but her mother in law interrupted.

"Look! she's admitting herself, she must have been in the plot planning evil plans with her those bastards,"even Wasims dads expressions changed listening to this afte she had admitted.

His dad just rushed out of their room without listening to full truth, he couldn't bear all those stuffs and while no one even gave a chance to Salma to explain herself, her mother left without another word with a cunning smile on her face.

People never change.

"Wasim please just listen to me I didn't steal,"she pleaded and weeped infront of him, am not planning anything she confessed but still there was that doubt at the back of his mind.

"You admitted infront of everyone,"he stated her eye brows raised it's true she spoke with them but it wasn't about the way they were accusing her.

"Mom had been informing me all the damn time but I always supported you instead of her,"he yelled and she flinched back she hadn't seen him so outraged so out of hand before she felt like she was witnessing other side of him.

"So you mean you did a mistake by supporting me?"she asked him while millions of pieces were broken inside her.

He didn't say anything and this broke her more she just sat on the floor, felt numb, she couldn't even stay there any more second but then where would she go?she had no one.