You saved me

SALMA:
"Take a left turn,"Wasim informed him and just then we heard gunshots Wasim made me sit down while he sat where he was and protected me another sharp rough turn was made and a scream escaped my mouth I was pushed outside while I saw the other car moving ahead of us in full speed and I couldn't see the number plate.

"Wasim!Wasim, wake up!,"I yelled he slowly  opened his eyes but he was wincing in pain, he had pushed me and saved me, the driver wasn't hurt he was able to escape and he helped Wasim push me. The guy instead of saving himself risked his life and saved me.

"Please stay awake,"I kept crying and I don't care if they were seeing me like this, it had been just few hours since we got married and this was happening ,was I really a bad omen to him also?Will my presence hurt him as well ?

I kept calling his parents when I saw the number in quick dial I called again and they informed me they will be here soon.

****
"There's nothing to worry about but he just needs some rest ,"
doctor informed us and I just nodded while he lay helpless and weak, his father was next to him while his mom came to me.

When his parents left to buy medicines since we were in private room, I stared at him again I just couldn't help it he was just too handsome and he was all mine just the way he said I was his.

His forehead was bandaged and there was a bandage in his left hand the doctor said his hand was stuck somewhere while opening door, May  be while he pushed me. Crazy guy.

"You saved me and we are safe, Please wake up soon ,"I whispered in his ears but there was no response a slight tear escaped from my eyes.

It was all because of me, I always had strong faith that everything happens for reason it's all planned by Allah then what's wrong with me today?I took prayer mat and prayed two nafl prayers since both of us were saved today . I prayed and prayed until I felt someone shaking me, we were in hospital so what we can pray anywhere .

"He will be Okay, you need rest,"aunty (Wasim's mom)told me,"I shook my head and wiped tears, I  folded mat and stood up, three of us waited .

"Water,"we heard hoarse voice and I glanced towards his side he was trying to keep his eyes open.

I rushed towards his side and gave him water unable to meet his beautiful eyes I felt guilty .

His mom and dad sat next to him while I stood near the bed , he drank water and scanned around the room as if looking for someone and finally his eyes landed on me and we both stared at each other I looked away immediately.

"She is one of best wife, she never left your side she was on prayer mat all this time ,"my mother in law kept praising me but was it truth ? I have only hurt him, on our wedding night we are in hospital.

"Yeah she called us and has been  with us since we brought you here ,"my father in law also added and I just shook my head.

"Come and sit next to him "my mother in  law gestured me where to sit and I moved slowly I wanted to be away from him so he would be safe.

"Say something,"his tired voice snapped me from my thoughts.

"Aunty and uncle please go and rest I will be here with him tonight and if anything I will call you "I told them as it is they  needed rest.

"Who are  uncle and aunty?we are your parents  now ,"aunty said I should call her just the way Wasim calls them and I agreed .

They hugged me and left  but now no words came out of my mouth, it was like all words were over.

I have to stay away from him, he's hurt because of me, I should have told him about weird messages I was receiving .

"What are you thinking?"he questioned me  and I wondered if I should tell him..

**
To be continued....