I Will Protect You

So sorry for errors but I hope you enjoy story.
*****

Don't let other people define you, you are beautiful you are smart you are unique , if they tell you that you are different then tell them you are all the same.

SALMA:
"It's nothing serious," I told him while my hands were aching but if they got to know that Wasim knows  it then it will all be finished and everything will end.

"Showing me won't harm you," he said in low voice but I knew better whom it will harm and they had threatened me.

"The other day you said you hate me," I brought back the previous topic and stared up at him all colour drained from his face.

"Please drop it," he said oh so now he didn't want to talk about it .

"Fine I won't show you," I snapped back and moved away but my hand touched the table and I jerked it away I knew it ah what a wrong timing .

He was staring at me.

"Don't question if you are not ready to share anything ," I told him in calm voice since I wasn't someone who raised voice I blew on my hand and recited some duas on it.

"Fine then ," he said harshly and just stood there not taking another step to move away.

"Someone will come please go," I tried to explain him.

"No one will come I have warned them," he said while we both sat on bed at a bit distant.

"First I will tell you about myself ," he said and I nodded .

"You know my name and I live with my lovely amazing parents I am a CEO of our company since dad retired also  we have many hotels around the countries.

These people with whom you stay we know them extremely well they aren't any good and they just show off to people that they are okey they can do anything for money even to reach at top they do gambling , we had known their true colours sometime back by the way we also compete in business and we always lead them and get awards we are way powerful than them,"he finished and gave me a small smile.

Great handsome billionaire and me, Is it even possible ?

" Alhamdulillah you have everything ,"I told him but he shook his head and smiled at me.

"Not yet everything," he replied and I was confused .

"Until I get you as my wife and I show  these people what they deserve," he said his voice abit.

"Why me?" I questioned and showed him my hands but his smile faded and he touched my hand with care as if it will break if he puts a grip on it and I smiled at that action.

"You are the best ," he said but I removed my hands .

Didn't he have any work?

"I have taken three week off plus I am the CEO and dad is handling pretty well,"as if he knew what I was thinking  he said that with smile and it showed how much he loves his family.

" You said you hate me you will divorce and..,"I couldn't complete it but when I looked away I knew he was waiting for me to say it. He was enjoying it.

"And...?" He questioned me in low voice while he stood up next to me.

"You know it," I told him but he still continued asking me.

"Someone is jealous," he commented and I didn't dare look up at him I must have been a tomato face by now.

"I am not jealous," I replied and he just laughed.

"I told you all that and am sorry I had to play it along I never meant any word which I told you that day.
I don't hate you in fact I want to marry you as soon as possible but for these two weeks we will pretend I hate you and you are forced to marry me," he explained to me more and I nodded hoping no one is outside .

"I will always protect you even if it means giving away my life for you," he said and my eyes widened I immediately turned and looked at him and silenced him with my finger.

"Shall we proceed and go outside," I need to talk with those bastard ex family friends and know their motives,"he said with a smile .

"You go  I am coming ," I told him and he nodded .

Alhamdulillah , I thanked Allah for sending Wasim in my life .

Will the happiness last or will there be more problems ya Allah please protect both of us.

****
To be continued..