Well, wasn't this a sight.

The sour look Minji wore soon dissolved and was replaced with one that looked amused. She crossed her arms as she walked towards the girl slowly, eyeing how Mina crumpled the ripped poster into her pockets with a frenzied look like she was committing a heinous crime. A snigger came from the poshly dressed twin which immediately caught the attention of the other.

And as she expected, Mina's expression did convey the shock, eyes wide and lips parted as if she had seen a holy ghost, but soon did it turn into disbelief and downright to disappointment. Minji could only laugh at the expected results of the event.

"Your various expressions really make me feel loved," Minji feigned a touched look, a hand to her chest while she casually pulled out a handkerchief from her bag and wiped the corners of her eyes for non-existent tears. "Did you really miss me that much that you would even take home a poster of me?"

WHEN MINA SAW HER SISTER, her whole system came to a conclusion of shutting down.

It was truly the epitome for a sight for sore eyes. Mina stood there like a frozen icicle, hands still clasping the torn pieces of the poster in her pocket. She couldn't bear to look at how Minji looked so smug because she caught her in the act of tearing down the poster— it was damn humiliating to be caught like that, especially when it was someone like Minji.

The said girl took off her shades and tucked it above her head, unfurling those crossed arms as she immediately placed her hands on her hips.

"Aren't you going to greet your own twin sister?" Minji sighed with a fraction of a frown, already dissatisfied. "I escaped my schedule just to see you and this is how I get treated? You truly are a loveable twin."

"Have you actually lost your mind? Why would you come here to Japan?!" Mina whispered that could've sounded like borderline yelling. "What about America? W-Wait, I know you do some jobs but how did you model for a Japanese adㅡ"

"The agency I had back at the States collaborated with one here and now I'm modelling for a little bit," Minji shrugged her shoulders with a confident smile that could only further aggravate her twin. "This coincidence is fate. Talk about twin telepathy, am I right?"

No, there was no twin telepathy. Mina was slowly losing her mind trying to digest this situation at hand. The girl was supposed to be in America, being the genius that she was and topping all of her classes, probably modelling for some clothing or whatnot as a part-time, shopping at Short Hills 'till she drops dead, living her best life on the other side of the world but—

The brunette wanted to bang her head into something repeatedly to clear out her head but she would probably just end up receiving a concussion.

"Your school is around the corner, right? Take me on a tour at least."

Once those heels clacked once more on the pavement, Mina turned to see her sister breezing past her and continuing down to turn the corner. Fear and panic shot through her system, fuelling her legs to run towards her sister to stop her immediately.

"Y-You can't! You can't go in the school!" Anxiousness tainted her tone, a hand grasped on her sister's arm. "You're forbidden to go in there!"