"She's prettier than any of your other slaves" her words were dripping with venom. Rohan shrugged

" Well I'm not bonded to any of the other slaves of course she has to be rare" I felt so crushed inside he sounded like he thought of me as part of his collection but I kept myself together. Anna tugged on his shirt and tried pulling him away.

"Come on lets pick up where we left off" she licked her lips and whispered something in his ear he laughed and then nodded.

"Of course I'll meet you there I just quickly need to tell Crystal what to do now go get ready for me" she nodded excitedly and gave me one last glare and then strutted off. I nodded towards Rohan and said "Master" before I started walking back to my room I hadn't even gotten two steps when he grabbed me.

"Crystal doesn't walk off on me you know I hate that and you don't have to call me that when we are alone" I jerked my arm away "whatever I'm done I'm going back to bed go have fun". He looked helpless when he realized there was nothing he could do.

"Look Crystal I'm sorry I thought you were in your room and-"he paused and looked me up and down "wait what were you doing?" I looked away shit I was a terrible liar.

"Well I was actually trying to find you "he looked happy but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction "so you could drive me too my date" I smiled and his head jerked up right and his eyes looked right into mine.

"Date?!" I nodded

"I thought there was no harm I mean I'm not wanted or needed by anyone else may as well fill in time"

He didn't say anything his face was filled with so many emotions I thought they were going to smother him I couldn't take it anymore.

"Ok fine! Have it your way I wasn't going to a date I dressed up because I wanted to come see you and I were thinking about Anna and how pretty she would be".

Damn me and my stupid pity for him god he had so much over me now.

He had his I could eat you up smile on and he moved closer to me "You dressed like this for me?" he was so close I could feel his breath on my neck I just nodded. I felt his fingers run over the fabric on my thigh "mom it's very soft" I melted into his touch I moved my neck slightly to the side so he could dip his face in there "Better than vinyl?" it slipped out without me meaning it. He laughed "Much much better, if it makes you feel any better I think you're so much prettier than her "I didn't believe that but I pretended I did. He ran his lips over my neck and lightly pressed against my neck with his fangs. I wanted him to do it at that moment but then Anna calling his name from downstairs come to us and he pulled back and growled I sighed he turned to me and kissed me on the cheek and whispered " don't change" and then swept away.

I melted in on myself and slid down on the wall. God I was so gone for that guy what was I going to do why I had to fall for such a player. I went back to my room and listened to music not changing just like Rohan had said. The song buttons by the pussy cat dolls and everyone knows that song has to be dirty danced to so I shook my hips and swayed in every sexy way possible. I pulled out the chair and did a little dance on that and around it well at least I knew if I was ever desperate I could be a stripper. I bent down bending my hips and slid my hands up my legs slowly when I was halfway up I felt something behind me and I screamed and jumped away pausing the song.

Rohan was standing there with a stunned look on his face.

"Oh my god Rohan you scared the living hell out of me couldn't you of coughed or something or not of stood right behind me" I felt myself blushing.

"Start the song again" I felt the urge to press play on the stereo so I did and the song started from the start.

I walked back over to him and he pulled me against him so my back was to him "dance like that for me again" I took a deep breath and just pictured I was by myself and it was just the chair behind me. So I started curving and bending and sliding my body around and up. When he turned me around so I was facing him head on he started moving against me and I followed grinding on him he put his arm around my waist and I put my arm around his neck and let my head hang back. He brought he face down to my neck and kissed it just as the song ended.

We were both breathing heavy and we locked eyes and sighed at the same time.

"Where's Anna?"

"She had to leave for awhile she has a family thing" he shrugged.

Good. I said to myself in my mind. Things were getting more awkward by the second but Rohan finally spoke up

"Um so I was wondering if you wanted to come swimming." I giggled a bit swimming with Rohan it seemed so care free with no worries it so wasn't our style but I loved swimming never the less.

I got changed when Rohan went to get his swimming stuff. I found the bikini bit of the closet and sure enough they were all skimpy too. I picked a sparkly playboy one it was a nice and snug on that left little to the imagination so I put my robe around them even though it was my see through one it would help a little until I was in the water.

Rohan took me to his pool it was pretty big for a house pool. He had a t-shirt and board shorts on and he just stripped off his t-shirt I got an eye full of his perfect muscles. He waited for me to take my robe off I held it tight to me until I realized it was coming off with or without my consent. I slowly pull it off and put it on a lounge. Rohan came over and ran his hands down my stomach and stopped and played with my belly button ring.

He told me to do a turn and I did and his face was confused when I came back to face with him.

"What's wrong?" he turned me around so my back was facing him and then I remembered and I spun back around holding my lower back.

Rohan was smirking "when did you get that?" I blushed super hard I would have told him about it but I never remembered it was there anyway.

"Awhile ago" I shrugged.

"Let me look!" I sighed and turned around and he ran his finger over it I shivered.

"Crystal what does 'Funnest is the girl with no name' mean?" that's what the tattoo said.

" Remember how I told you I was with a guy called Shane when I was queen B well when we first met I didn't tell him my name and we spent like a whole week together without him knowing my name eventually I told him and we got together and then one night we came from a party drunk and when to this tattooist that Shane knows and he did tattoos for us Shane talked me into getting that written as a memory of the week we spent together well the week I spent with no name."

I was smiling now it had been fun but well I hurt the next morning and I hadn't remembered how I got it and I had to hide it from mum.

Rohan laughed and picked me up "I like it but what's with you and letting boys give you tattoos" and then he jumped in the water with me under his arms and I screamed with happiness maybe the most happiness I've had in awhile.