𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

for honkyhoe

(this outfit on bill is a fucking treat and a half)

swearing, drinking and hardcore smut warning!
smut!

"Y/N! Just come to this party with me. Please. You'll enjoy it! Let's have fun again!" Kristen tried to convince you, she really wanted you to be there and to try and enjoy life again. After you and your boyfriend broke up, you were devastated. It had been 2 months but he still swirled around in your head, his voice, his smell, his hugs, kisses. The way his eyes would crinkle when he laughed or when he held his breath slightly when you kissed his neck. The thoughts wouldn't leave, he had already moved on making things harder. He didn't care about you, didn't ask how you were. Like everything that had happened between you two was nothing. 4 years down the fucking drain.
"Kristen. Trust me I actually want to but I just can't deal with that many people." You reasoned which at first she accepted and patted your leg but it suddenly turned very different.
"Get up Y/N! You need this!" She spoke loudly, pulling you out of bed and onto the floor with a thump, your bum now sitting on your carpet.
"Kristen you're a bitch." You said simply, sitting like a toddler.
"But you love me. Now let's get ready and we can start drinking." She said happily, pulling you up by your hands. "I just want you to have fun again." She repeated the earlier statement but this time with a lot of sincerity.
"Okay. Fine. This better be fucking good." You agreed finally, making a smile grace Kirsten's clear complexion.

Curling the ends of your hair, you finished off your look. Nothing too extraordinary but still pretty, natural and light.
Pushing your legs into black skinny jeans, you stuffed your feet into reasonably high heeled ankle boots and a dark red shimmery top. Topping it off with a leather jacket. It was a typical outfit for when you couldn't be bothered to dress up properly. Kristen stood in tight trousers and a low cut shirt, very high heels placed on her feet.
"I love the top." Kristen complimented making you smile, you did feel a bit more human. Maybe it really was time to try and get back to how you were. You normally never turned a night out down.
Walking out of your apartment, the both of you waited for no more then 2 minutes before your taxi arrived and you got in.
Kristen told the driver the address and off you two went.
"So what's this party for anyway?"
"It's a bit of an SNL reunion but it's like everyone is bringing their friends from other films and projects. You'll be fine." Kristen explained, drinking some more wine straight from the bottle, she wasn't an alcoholic but she wasn't exactly dry either. Passing the bottle to you, you took a large swig, the sweet taste of rosè hit the back of your throat. You had been in a couple of films but mainly focused on stage comedy, you were a comedian which is how you and Kristen became such good friends. You had been on SNL once but it was 3 years ago and it was only with Kristen and Seth Meyers. You didn't meet anyone else but you definitely wanted to, Bill Hader walked past you in one of the hallways and smiled and if you were honest, you'd been head over heels since. He was tall, broad shouldered, fucking hilarious and had the cutest expressions. His side profile was to die for and he was simply a really nice man.
"Will Bill be there?" You asked tentatively, just making a bit of conversation.
"Hader? Yeah of course, he isn't massively social but he does like having a bit of a drink and a dance. Especially when he's had a bit too much." Kristen explained whilst chucking, finishing the bottle in her hand. You knew that her and Bill were reasonably close so you tried to tip toe around the topic of him, terrified of prying too much.
"I can't believe he split with his wife. He was in a bit of a funk but he's doing better now, bless him." Kristen spilled, already pretty intoxicated. He's single.
"Oh that's a shame. He seems like a nice bloke."
"He really is. You'll like him." Too late, already do.