𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘴

for tommysdarling

no warnings!fluff!

no warnings!
fluff!

Harry Styles may have become a world renowned musician that toured the world and released a groundbreaking album; but to you, he was just Harry, your best friend, your rock and most importantly, your soulmate. The crush that you had been harbouring on the young man was becoming unbearable, your eyes lighting up when he entered the room or even your thought process. Even the idea of you two going on a date, had your stomach doing backflips and your fingertips tingling. A simple brush of the hand or pat on the cheek would have you quivering, his ring clad fingers making you, annoyingly, even more smitten. It was obvious that he wasn't interested which was painful but understandable, why would he want to be with someone that wasn't involved in that type of lifestyle.
Knowing that you two were going to see each other very soon had you hot and bothered as you sat in front of your mirror, running a hand down your face and sighing, "What the hell do I wear?"

Your doorbell rang twice signalling that Harry was on the other side of the door, your feet took you to open it as your clammy hand grasped the handle.
Opening it, your eyes locked onto his sweet smile and gorgeous eyes as he spoke, "Y/N you look incredible!" Unbeknownst to you, Harry was dealing with the very same issue, he had fallen head over heels very quickly and couldn't stand not being able to express his emotions to you, him barely managing to get out a 'hello' before complimenting you.
"Thank you. So do you Harry." Harry stood in a black shirt and pants covered by a lilac blazer and his hair slicked back, curls caressing the back of his neck.
"Ready to go?" You nodded and walked out, locking the door as you went, getting into the car quickly hoping to not make a scene to anyone that may be watching that Harry was leaving someone's house and getting in a car with them.

Arriving, after a short drive of chatting and casual conversation, the two entered a low lit restaurant that looked practically empty, Harry walking over to a candle lit table and pulling out a chair for you. Thanking him, you sat and took in your surroundings, it was breathtaking and the food was amazing. Finishing up your dish, you paid attention to Harry and the way his hands moved, his dimple exemplified, his silent chewing. Even when doing the simplest act of eating, he was simply gorgeous.
"I have something to tell you." He spoke suddenly.
"So do I." You decided this was the time, hoping he would say the same.
"I like you."
"I've met someone." You said simultaneously, your heart shattering as those words left his plump lips.
"Wait! Wait, you like me?" He asked looking happier then he probably should've.
"Yeah but you've met someone, it doesn't matter." You said, your voice cracking slightly, damning your high emotions.
"No! You're the one I've met. It's you. I like you." He explained quickly, grabbing your hands and holding them tightly.
"I was gonna do that cheesy romantic crap where they say they've met someone and then describe the person sitting opposite them and then they kiss and stuff but this is better." He rambled, his cheeks blushing and his eyes not meeting yours properly.
"You like me? As in-"
"I'm falling for you Y/N. Hard and fast and I never want to stop." He spoke eloquently, getting closer to you, his body leaning over the small table between you.
"Then don't." You replied, your lips ghosting over his before kissing them, your endorphins running wild and your heart skipping beats. Harry's lips melded with yours beautifully, the kiss passionate and loving.

Pulling away, you smiled shyly as did he, "This turned out a lot better then expected."
"Yes it did."