𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯

for sugarfreerozz

small/light smut and swearing warning!smut/romance!(based very loosely off The Bodyguard)

smut/romance!
(based very loosely off The Bodyguard)

Being the Home Secretary wasn't exactly an easy career or position, the likelihood of getting shot or attacked was rather high even when Emilie had hundreds of security. She was thankful that she had managed to get this far in her career but the risk that came with it was incredibly frightening, her palms often sweaty and her jaw tight when out in public. It could just be her nervous and easily agitated mindset that she had all her life but nevertheless it was dangerous.
One of her security guards was called Richard Madden, basically the protector of Emilie, his skills perfected over years of training. It was no doubt that he was incredibly attractive and Emilie couldn't deny recognising that, sometimes letting that get the best of her. He often stood right by her side or just outside of her office door, guarding, like security does, everyday and sometimes night. His precision and commitment to his job on its own was attractive but put a beautiful face on a beautiful body and it just becomes unfair.

"Due to one of the latest attacks on the prime minister, we are somewhat afraid for your safety ma'am. We ask that you have security at home as well as in the office. It is just a precaution but it's better to be safe then sorry." The head of security for the British Government spoke, his hands crossed over one another, looking extremely serious. Emilie understood why they were doing it but she enjoyed her privacy and often liked to walk around naked, no one to judge her or to listen to her, just Emilie alone. Able to be whoever she would like to be.
Adjusting her dark blue skirt, she inhaled and smiled sweetly, "I guess you're right sir, who would be staying with me?" She asked, her small finger pushing some of her blonde hair behind her ear, her tall frame nearly meeting the man before her.
"We thought we would leave that up to. Whether it is a man or a woman or simply someone you trust."
Emilie's eyes darted over to Richard who stood in the room near the two, his gaze already ghosting over her slim body and catching her hazel eyes with his.
"Well, I trust Richard. Would you mind?" She spoke hesitantly but happily. Her thoughts ran rather wild thinking about Richard in her secluded home.
"I'd be happy to ma'am." He replied with his usual straightforward tone, adding a very, very small curve of the lip.
"Then it's sorted. I recommend that you take whatever work you're doing at the moment and leave now. It's late and there's less chance of any press being around." The greying man spoke confidently, saluting towards Emilie and Richard.

Once his large figure left, Emilie sighed and walked over to her desk, bending over and gathering her papers on subjects that shouldn't be named, legally they shouldn't even be in the same room as anyone else but her.
"Well that was all very serious." She chuckled, attempting to lighten the mood.
"I don't think the country would appreciate their Home Secretary getting shot." Richard said very matter of factly, walking closer to the woman whose back was turned to him.
It wasn't something he was proud of but his mind was riddled with elicit thoughts of Emilie, her body and what they could possibly be doing together. This technically was the perfect chance but it was a dangerous game to play because if she wasn't interested then he could lose his job and be ridiculed simultaneously. "Why me?" He asked before he could stop himself.
"Because I trust you. You've been my personal guard for nearly 6 months and you haven't let me down once. And beneath all your tough exterior, I bet there's a right sweetheart. Or at least the remains of one." Emilie explained, smiling up at the tall man, her hand patting one of his broad shoulders. "We should get going." Richard nodded and walked out first, walking down the hall and looking out of the window, spotting the usual car and a gap in the press.
"Now's a better time then any." He spoke quickly, standing in front of Emilie, he guarded her with his body, his chest against her back, his head just above hers, the smell of berries invading his nose as he breathed in and out, the smell almost intoxicating.
Practically jumping in the car, she sat behind the driver as Richard was beside her.
"Home please." She spoke nicely as the driver set off, his job to simply get the home secretary to one place from another.
The ride was short enough, spending about 15 minutes in the car, it mostly consisted of Emilie profusely apologising for the state her house will be in. Papers most likely strewn across the rooms with dog hair covering the seats. Her german shepherd; Lola most likely making a mess.
"Emilie." Richard spoke softly, making her stop rambling. It was nice to hear her name leave his lips. "I'm sure it's fine. Stop worrying." He said kindly, offering a small smile and then continuing his usual act of seriousness. It was small moments like those that made Emilie fall for him even more.

Getting into the house hurriedly, Lola's nose ran over Richard's hand quickly as she allowed him to pet her. Removing her shoes, Emilie ran through the house and piled some papers up, trying to make it look more presentable.
Following her, Richard stood in her kitchen, his shoes left at the door. "Nice house." He commented, walking around the large marble counter that sat in the middle of the room, Emilie leaning up against it, sighing.
"Thank you. It is a bit of a sanctuary for me." She hummed, turning on the kettle and making two cups of coffee.
Abruptly, her phone rang, her hand reaching to pick it up.
"Hello?"
"There should be a car outside of your house, inside is some of Richard's clothing and toiletries."
"Oh, thank you so much." Emile replied to the man on the phone, his voice recognisable as the head of security.
Telling Richard, he left to go and retrieve his things. Emilie took this as the perfect time to quickly change into some sweatpants and tank top, it was her home after all.
Pulling off her skirt easily, she reached behind her to unbutton her blouse button that kept it tight to her neck, unable to properly reach it through her blonde hair. Richard walked back into the house, locking the door after him and leaving his bag near the stairs. His feet taking him to the front room that was connected with the kitchen to find Emilie standing in her underwear which left little to the imagination, struggling to get her blouse off. The sight of her half naked made Richard's trousers tight instantly, his attraction undeniable.
Softly walking towards the tall woman, his hands drifted over her neck slightly as she gasped but immediately relaxed once realising who it was.
Emilie sighed at his hands touching her neck, now exposed the button was undone. His hands reaching forward slightly to pull the shirt off her front and swiftly over her head. Realising how naked she was, Emilie became awkward, turning to Richard to face him, her breasts and hips along with her slim face now on show to him. What happened next shouldn't of happened.

Recklessly, Richard pulled Emilie towards him and kissed her lips feverishly, his hands cupping her cheeks tenderly as their lips pressed against each other's. Opening her mouth a tad wider, Emilie welcomed his tongue as he ran it across her bottom lip, smirking at her weak knees, her body now completely resting on his harsh abdomen and chest still covered by a shirt.
"Take this off." Emilie spoke quickly between kisses, which he gladly obliged to, his slightly hairy chest now completely bare, Emilie's hands immediately latching onto his broad shoulders, wanting to somehow be even closer to the man, intoxicated by his smell, his taste, his feel.
"Jump." He whispered against her moving lips, Emilie leaped slightly for Richard to catch her and push her up against the nearest wall. Attaching his lips to her pale neck, hearing her moan his name for the first time and hopefully not the last. It definitely wouldn't be the last for the neighbours either.