⁦⚠️⁩35-Jin's Feast

Start from the beginning

Slowly I removed his pants and then I pulled down his boxers. He blushed as I wrapped my fingers around his cock, and his dick sprung up, immediately entailing a hard-on.

"Can I?" I looked at him for permission.

"I'm all yours, Master," He moaned to me softly and set his head back gently, exhaling deeply at my touch as I began pumping him.

"M-master.... Do you remember t-that time- Oh yeah, just like that...- that time when you showed me h-how to use my hands- Urghhh..." He groaned and lifted his head a bit to face me. he smiled softly, trying not to stutter as his hips twitched a little, "I just remembered it... and j-just- Ah!...- just so you'll know... your hands are so, so much better, Master."

Over and over his dick squelched in my hands, precum shooting out of the tip once in awhile. As he was done speaking, I pressed a sweet kiss to the tip, making his eyes go wide and his toes curl into the bed. I smirked in satisfaction before using my tongue and taking him into my mouth fully, nipping and sucking at his dick until he had his release.

"Master....ahhhh you're so good at this!" His praise made me moan as I caught his cum with my mouth, cleaning him up well and licking my lips like I had just had a meal.

"You're such a good girl." He kissed me again, tasting himself in the kiss and then looping two fingers into the waistband of my panties.

"I am? Can you reward me?" He chuckled lightly as he pulled my last barrier off, tasting me with his fingers. The gesture itself was so erotic I could feel the dampness in my heat.

"Patience." He kissed down my body, his mouth hovering where I need him the most. He took in my scent and closed his eyes, enjoying himself, before breathing out the air in his lungs right on my aching core, softly and teasingly. Suddenly, with no warning at all, he dived into sensitive bud, indulging in a feast as he digged his tongue into my soft flesh.

"Jin!" I moaned as he hummed over my folds. His feathers stood tall, shaking as the rain picked up outside and we could hear the water pelting onto the roof.

"You taste delicious, Master. my new favorite meal," I gasped as he reached my g-spot, flicking his tongue across the slit effortlessly, making me moan as he ravished me.

"Jin! I'm going to-"

"I know, baby." He slowed down, leaving soft kitten licks on my inner thighs and then one last time, he swirled his tongue around my center, before I released my juices. He smiled and pressed kisses up my navel and sides, slightly teasing my nipples and then finally kissed my lips before sticking his fingers into my core and tasting my mess.

"You're so cute, cumming like that because of my tongue. I haven't even touched you yet and you're so fragile." He said and licked his lips, not missing a drop.

I was at a loss for words as he pinned me down and slowly slid in, leaving me speechless as he thrusted into me and his feathers floated behind him. He wasn't aggressive, but he wasn't exactly soft either. He was taking his time, and I loved it.

"Jin...I'm almost there." I told him, whining at him to speed up.

"Me... me too, Master." He groaned to me in pleasure, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as I decided to buck my hips and slam down onto him at the same time. We both shared a long, wet, open-mouthed kiss before achieving a simultaneous orgasm. Our bodies shook and once it was out of our systems, we collapsed next to each other.

"Did you have fun on the first round?" Asked Jin, as I alarmingly stared back at him.

"F-first round?" He towered over me, his dick grown generously big as he stared at my naked form.