"what is it with you and jazz music." taehyung sighed and held back a threatening smile, he found anything the ravenette did to be endearing.

"i think i found my true calling." jungkook had insisted as they started to walk towards the elevators again. "how would i look sitting behind a piano?"

you'd look too damn attractive as always. taehyung wanted to say it, but he just looked up at the younger and shook his head, a tiny smile peeking on those plump lips. "you're ridiculous." he said.

"you're pretty tonight." jungkook said back, he thought he was being clever, a little smirk on his lips that he was able to say the words and not feel like he had to vomit at the strange emotion living in his chest. but it backfired, he should have known some snarky comment to be tossed back. "am i not pretty every night?" taehyung asked, a playful little pout on his lips.

"uh, wait-" jungkook stuttered over his words as they got into the elevator, and the brunette just watched with a raised eyebrow. "that's not what i meant, i think you look pretty, stunning actually-"

"i was kidding!" the brunette cut off the other with a smile and getting hand on his arm. "thank you." there was a faint blush on his cheeks, taehyung was always going to blush no matter what the younger said to him. there was a faint color to his cheeks now as they stood together, arms brushing and hearts beating faster than normal.

it was frustrating of course, maneuvering through these emotions and nights together with no skills or intuition on how to start. jungkook couldn't research this. he couldn't have someone hack in and study the inner workings when it comes to dealing with taehyung and the way the boy makes him feel. "i never liked elevators." the ravenette said once they stepped off the lift.

"claustrophobic?"

"nah," jungkook said with a sly smirk, his arm reached out to wrap around the boys small waist and pulling him close to his side, "i don't mind the closeness."

all previous thoughts from before were solidified, taehyungs cheeks aflame and red with heat. whatever confidence he had vanished as jungkooks touch on his waist seemed to burn through his clothes and right to the tan skin craving the youngers hands. "i'll keep that in mind."

"mhm." jungkook just hummed as they walked down the stairs to the lobby. his hand never left the other boys waist as they entered the bar room filled with other men and woman in some of their nicest outfits. the ravenette still didn't understand the need to dress up every night, he could barely keep up with these once a week. in his opinion, every one here needed to experience one night in pajamas, sitting on the couch with just a cold beer and bag of doritos.

"what are you thinking about?" taehyung spoke quietly so only he could hear as they maneuvered their way through the mingling crowd to get to the bar. "doritos."

it was an odd answer, and taehyungs eyebrows furrowed a little at the funny response. "well, we got peanuts."

"you told me not to eat those." jungkook recalled the moment they met. something so simple as peanuts from a bar being the thing to bring two people together.

the brunette smiled softly and leaned into the youngers side without realizing it. from anyone's point of view they looked like a couple. "that seems like so long ago." they both knew what he was referring to.

jungkook wasn't able to respond, no flirty remark or soft touch — only a woman's voice to ruin their little moment.

"this must be a dream." she was hanging on the arm of a man with gelled back hair and a fancy suit equal to one on his own shoulders. the same sick feeling made a home in his stomach at the sound of her voice, just as he last remembered it from this same bar. "two times in one month jeon, are we making habits again?" there was a knowing smile on seohyuns face as she stared at the ravenette.

the grip on his waist tightened, taehyung knew there was something here he was missing. all he could do was smile and use his charm to lighten everything up again. "you two look nice tonight." he said to the couple, it was genuine, just as the words that followed. "but i don't think anyone compares to kook here."

it caught the ravenette off guard, finally looking away from the girl to the one he had his arm around. jungkook rose an eyebrow as he leaned closer, those plump lips brushing against his ear lobe with each word, "i love the cologne you wear kookie." taehyung whispered.

if only they weren't standing in that damn bar room, the red bed sheets underneath them instead — jungkooks response would have been so different, one more primal and aggressive from all these pent up urges. all he could do right now was settle for a wicked smirk that made the brunettes knees weak.

the other man cleared his throat, visibly uncomfortable that he still had to stand here since his lady was busy glaring at the two boys exchanging such sultry glances. "jungkook," she said, "i'd like to introduce you to sunwoo, one of his paintings will be hung for the first time in this very hotel later this year." the bragging was unnecessary, but only meant to show how well she's been off without him.

"that's wonderful." jungkook said, he was still looking taehyung who was trying to hide the little lip bite. god he wished it was his teeth instead pulling on that pink flesh.

seohyun was visibly irritated, the crease between her eyebrows spoke for her as she rolled her eyes. "he's also speaking at the siwol gala, taehyung you're father asked him personally to deliver the main speeches."

"that's nice, you guys have a good night as well." taehyung said, too busy giving all his attention to the raven haired boy who was deadly attractive under this lighting and the way his tongue brushed along his lips.

"come on." jungkooks last care left as he pulled the pretty brunette away from the couple who were too confused at the lack of respect they were receiving. however, neither of the two boys thought over it as they stumbled back out to the elevator, wanting nothing more than to disappear behind closed doors.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬