Chapter 56

Beep, beep, beep, beep.

Yoriko glanced at her computer screen. A window had popped up. "Video Chat Invite from FoundingKing101. Accept?"

She sighed, and clicked accept as a picture of Tsukasa appeared on her screen.

"Did the Guardians make it through their last fight?" she asked.

"It was quite a struggle for them, alright, but they managed to fix things up."

Yoriko nodded in relief. "Thank god."

"Enough about the Guardians. How are you doing, Yoriko?"

She rolled her eyes. "I'm fine, 'papa.' I can take of care of myself. Stop worrying about me."

Tsukasa sighed. "Stop lying. Just because I'm your adoptive father doesn't mean that I can't read through your actions... I told you to treat me like your real father."

Yoriko sighed. "Fine. I quit my agency and I'm going back to Japan in a moment."

"Why?"

"Why not?"

He sighed. "Guess I can't force it out of you," he muttered in defeat.

"Ma'am, your flight is ready."

"Well then, I'm leaving for Japan right now. See you in a few hours."

"Bye!"

Yoriko closed the video chat, and went on her "private" jet... Only to find a certain annoying former partner sitting in the empty seat next to hers.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Yoriko demanded.

"I'm sitting down, waiting for you to take your seat," he stated simply, smirking.

Yoriko rolled her eyes. "I can sue you. You're trespassing in my property."

"But I'm your business partner," he said innocently.

She narrowed her eyes. "Not anymore."

"Well then, now we're rivals."

"No, we're not," she retorted. "You're much more popular than I am."

"True that, but you earn more money than me... I'd like to know how you do it, Ayasaki Yoriko."

"Because, unlike you, I'm not a spoiled little attention-seeking brat."

"Ouch, that hurt," he sarcastically exclaimed, placing his hand on his heart. "I am deeply scarred by your words."

"As if I care," Yoriko snorted.

"Come on, don't be like that," he pouted.

"Get out of my jet."

"Think about it: You'll earn even more profits and you'll even be more popular if you work with me!"

"Do you think I care? You're on my property, and ruining my schedule. Get out."

He sighed, shrugging. "Whatever you say," he muttered, winking at her before exiting the jet.

"Sheesh..." she muttered. "What an annoying little stuck-up brat..."

~The flight started, and after a while, Yoriko got bored...~

Yoriko sighed, finishing off the last of her poster-signing. She opened the window next to her, and was surprised to see a much larger airplane next to hers. The plane was golden, and was so bright that it hurt her eyes. But there was something that stood out even more - Ryusei (the name of the guy) was painted in black, in a huge, bold font.

Yoriko clenched her fists. When she got off the plane, she was going to KILL that freaking stalker-ish, annoying little stuck-up brat.

~Let's go to Shizuko, in her POV...~

I sighed, waiting for Jack in our normal meeting place. What did he want me for... I wondered to myself.

~Flashback~

"Ring ring ring, ring ring ring, phone call, phone call! Ring ring ring, ring ring ring, phone call, phone call!" my phone rang, and I picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Shizuko. It's me, Jack."

"Oh. Hi Jack."

"Meet me at the meeting place. I need to tell you something important."

I raised my eyebrow. "Can't you just say it now?"

"No, it's something I need to tell you... In person."

"Uhhh... Ok," I said.

"'Kay. See you there."

~Flashback end~

"Shizuko!" Jack called out, and I walked towards him.

"So what did you want to tell me?" I asked.

"I... I..." he muttered inaudible words, as he started turning beet red.

"Sorry, I didn't catch that."

"I... I... I... l-like... y-you..." (LOL, I'm getting embarrassed just writing this part... :P)

My eyes widened in complete surprise for the sudden confession, as I started to blush like hell.

"W-Will you... Will you go out with me?"

"I-I..." I stammered. "I... don't see why not." I didn't want to hurt him, so I just said yes.

He slowly handed me a bouquet of crimson red roses. "H-Here..." he muttered. (BLEGH THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY)

He slowly leaned forwards, and... (FILL IN THE BLANKS... )

I'M DONE HERE! THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME! BLEGH BLEGH BLEGH EW EW EW... YOU GUYS BETTER LIKE THIS 'CAUSE THIS WAS JUST FOR YOU... IT IS A VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL, AFTER ALL... BLEGH... .

THIS IS TOO ROMANCY FOR ME... I HATE WRITING THIS KIND OF STUFF... BLEGH BLEGH BLEGH

Sorry if I'm overreacting, I just really don't like writing this scene... :I