Chapter 34

~Let's go check out Akumu...~

Akumu sat in a bathroom stall, crying. "Why...?" she asked. "Why don't they trust me?"

"Akumu-chan..." Majyo muttered, worried. "It's ok."

"NO IT'S NOT!" Akumu shouted, lashing out at Majyo, tears spilling out. "I SHOULD JUST QUIT BEING A GUARDIAN! I CAN NEVER MAKE ANY FRIENDS, AND NO MATTER HOW SILLY AND CRAZY I TRY TO BE, I CAN NEVER MAKE SOMEONE LAUGH!" she shouted angrily, grabbing Majyo and throwing her. "I SHOULDN'T EVEN TRY TO MAKE OTHERS LAUGH WITH MY STUPID AND USELESS WITCH COSTUMES!"

Majyo returned her egg. Akumu's eyes widened. "Majyo..." she muttered. "That's right. No matter what, I can never make friends. If, by miracle, I do, they'll just end up hating me." Majyo's egg was marked with a big, bold, black X.

"Don't you just hate them?" she asked.

Akumu looked up. "Hate...? Hate who?"

"Shizuko. Ryuu. Jack. Kyo. The Knights. Kurai," she replied.

"Why would I hate them?"

She rolled her eyes. "Don't play dumb on me," she sneered. "Shizuko, Ryuu, and Jack don't even trust you anymore. Kyo left you. Deserted you. And don't get me started on Kurai. Your former best friend, and then she ditched you for the Knights and didn't consider your feelings by the slightest. The Knights stole Kurai. Of course you would hate them with all your guts, right?"

Akumu nodded. "Yep. I... really do. I hate each and every one of them."

She smirked, showing Akumu her ring. It was a cobra coiled around her finger, and it appeared to be made out of silver.

Akumu stared at its eyes, mesmerized. It was as if she was being hypnotized. "It's... as if it's speaking to me," Akumu muttered, fascinated.

"Don't you feel that boiling anger inside of you?"

She nodded. "Yes... I hate everyone. I HATE THEM ALL!" she shouted angrily.

The snake's eyes glowed red. "Yes..." it hissed. "Let out all that hate..." The cobra uncoiled itself from her finger, gaining life. Its fangs grew larger, and dripping out of them was venom.

"Just let all that anger and hate out!" she shouted, spreading out her arms.

The venom dripped onto Majyo's X egg, and it turned into a disgusting shade of green. An image of a silver snake with red eyes appeared on the middle of it.

The snake on the egg gained life, opening its mouth and swallowing Akumu. "I hate everyone," it hissed, and it went back into the egg, as it was before.

Akumu's face appeared next to it. "I... I HATE EVERYONE! SHIZUKO, RYUU, JACK, KYO, KURAI, THE KNIGHTS, EVERYONE!" she shouted. "I HATE THEM ALL!"

The egg cracked, and hatched out a snake that looked similar to Akumu, with her unmistakable hairstyle. However, instead, it was puke green and its eyes glowed red. "Venom Nari: Stone Heart!"

The girl smirked at the snake, and petted it. "My, my..." she chuckled. "What a lovely creation. As boss said, Akumu really does have a strong hate energy, once you know how to use it..." she muttered darkly. "Which I can do. Guardians, Knights, you will all will face your doom. Prepare to meet the true potential of my little creation: the venom eggs..."

"Ring ring ring, ring ring ring, phone call, phone call! ring ring ring, ring ring ring, phone call, phone call!"

The girl smiled. "Just in time," she muttered, answering the phone.

"Ready yet?" the boy on the other end asked.

"Yes. Prepare those little one hundred and fifty three X eggs for the little Guardians and Knights."

"Good. Their doom will begin."

The girl smirked. "And they won't even know what hit them," she muttered coldly.