Chapter 39

Ninja Joker: *hugs Shizuko and squeals* I DID IT!

Shizuko: What?

Ninja Joker: *smiles* Remember how I told you that I had a fanfic idea in my mind, and you told me to "follow my heart?" So I did!

Ryuu: *face-palms* You're an idiot...

Ninja Joker: EXCUSE ME?!

Shizuko: Well, it's good that you "followed your heart," but...

Ryuu: That sorta means that you have three fanfics to finish, and a LOT of work ahead of you.

Ninja Joker: *smiles* Don't worry! I'll update this fanfic the most! This one is my favorite!

Ryuu: Watch how he says the same thing in his other fanfics...

Ninja Joker: *glares* Don't make me kill you.

Ryuu: *ignores* And then leave your poor abandoned readers here...

Ninja Joker: You're dead. *pulls out machine gun and begins shooting Ryuu*

Ryuu: *somehow dodges bullets* You're so stupid, you can't even kill me! :D

Ninja Joker: WHY YOU! *begins chasing him*

Shizuko: "Ninja Joker" does not own Shugo Chara!

Ninja Joker: *butts in* And be sure to check out my new Inuyasha x Shugo Chara crossover! It's called Things Change!

Ryuu: No one would want to read that piece of junk!

Ninja Joker: That's IT! *pulls out all sorts of bombs and guns and whatever*

*explosions heard in the background*

Shizuko: -.-lll And there they go again...

Ninja Joker: Shizuko! Help me carry the body!

Shizuko: O_o Dead already?

Ninja Joker: Yes, dead already! What do you expect? Now help me carry him!

Shizuko: *sighs* Ok...

------------------------------------

When we arrived, the Devil and Jack were already there. The Devil turned to us. "So you all have arrived, huh..." she muttered, and motioned over to the venom snake. "This one is stronger... You'll need my help again."

Jack stepped up. "We don't need help. Why are you helping us, anyways?"

She shrugged. "Because... Just because," she replied. "Anyways, this venom snake will be much harder to defeat than the other one, but it's not undefeated. Every venom snake has its weak point, though it is not easily detected. Once you hit that weak point, it'll pause, giving you more than enough time to purify it."

"How do you know so much?" Jack demanded.

"Because I'm the Devil," she replied plainly.

"Why should we bother to trust you?"

"I never asked you to. I'm just merely feeding you bits and pieces of information... It's up to you to trust my words. They might be true, they might not."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because..." She shrugged. "I'm bored, and my instinct tells me that I should help you... Whether you want it or not."

"Who are you?" Jack demanded.

"The Devil," she retorted.

"I know that! What else can I call you by?"