Chapter 32

Note to Nemo: I gave a new item for Kurai, hope you don't mind...

Hope you guys like this chapter! :)

-----------------------------------

I sighed. It had been an hour since Akumu had stomped home, and the Knights were chatting with the Guardians, while Kurai sat alone on a chair, sipping tea every now and then. She always maintained her 'cool-and-spicy' character.

~Somewhere else, in no one's POV...~

"Sheesh, stop struggling!" the girl exclaimed. "Listen: I'm going to let you out, but you are to attack Kurai and Kurai only. The rest is to not have a single scratch on them, or you're all dead," she ordered. "Got it?"

"Muri, muri, muri," they replied.

"Kukukuku.." her shugo chara chuckled. "This'll be fun."

~Now back to Shizuko...~

Emi perked up. "Shizuko-chan! X eggs!"

"Feels like there's a lot. Maybe around a hundred or something," Yuko said.

Kina narrowed her eyes. "More like one hundred and fifty-three," she muttered.

"Let's just go!" Ryuu shouted, and ran out of the Royal Garden. Kurai sighed, and casually strode out of the garden. The Knights followed her.

"Well? Coming or not?" Jack asked, and then smirked. "Shi-zu-zu-chan."

My eyes widened. "It's Shizuko!"

He smiled. "Shi-zu-zu-chan sounds cuter."

I blushed. "W-Whatever. Let's just go already!" I shouted, running off, with Jack following me.

Kurai and Ryuu were already transformed, and there were a bunch of X eggs in front of them.

"Shizuko no kok-" Kina started.

"HEY!" Emi shouted. "I'm chara nariing with Shizuko-chan!"

"No you're not," Kina hissed.

"Emi! Kina! Right now is not the right time! Just chara nari already! If you want, both of you can say all that Unlocking thing, just hurry up and go already!" I scolded.

"Shizuko no kokoro: Unlock!" they shouted simultaneously.

The area around me glowed red. As Emi and Kina returned to their eggs, I took both of their eggs and put them in my chest. My body glowed yellow, and my hair was rearranged. My hair covered half of my face, and it was also put up into two high pigtails using smiley face hairbands. Cute angel wings sprouted out of my back, and my body stopped glowing. I wore a yellow shirt with a red heart on it that revealed one of my shoulders and my belly. I wore a navy blue short skirt, long knee-high white socks, and black flats. I flipped my hair, and then winked and made a peace sign at the same time. "Chara Nari: Smiley Rebel!"

"Wh-What is this?" I asked myself, observing my new transformation.

Move over, you idiot! Kina growled.

Sheesh, it's not my fault that I'm cooped up in this tiny space with you! Emi shouted.

"Emi! Kina! Stop it!" I scolded. "You're gonna give me a headache!"

Use Colorful Ribbon! Emi shouted.

No, use Skull Boomerang, Kina muttered.

Colorful Ribbon!

Skull Boomerang!

Colorful Ribbon!

Skull Boomerang!