⚠️34- Yoongi's Feathers

Start from the beginning

"Hmmm, Yoongi." I moaned against his lips.

"Master...please...let me have you...just this once." He begged, making my heart tremble by his voice. I helped pushing down his boxers, elongating the kiss and forcing my tongue deeper into his throat, making him part his lips. A fiery feeling was ever-so present in my belly, and the friction between us isn't helping. I rubbed myself against his boxers, pressing him deeper into me.

"That's it... Yes Yoongi- Ahhhh! F-feels so good..." He pulled me into another kiss, now tugging at my top. I detached myself from him just to yank it off, before pouncing on him. I couldn't take it anymore, whatever shyness or butterflies I was feeling is gone. Now I was just lost in the lust.

"You look so sexy in that bra, Master," He smiled, "now, let's take all these clothes off, huh?" I nodded eagerly, stripping away all of the barriers until I'm in nothing but underwear. Yoongi looked at me from head to toe, taking in my figure. I gasped when I see his dick, a good nine and a half inches of it at that. His dick was just as perfect as the rest of his body, the tip pink and dripping with precum, and his face were just flushed pink, as he leaned back, stroking his hard length.

"P-please let me." I looked at him for permission.

"Yes, Ah Master!" He groaned as I sucked him off, and his dick was turning red with anger as I aggressively fucked him with my mouth. "I'm gonna cum..." He let out a long erotic moan before blowing his load in my mouth. I swallowed it, lapping it up hungrily. Oh my god, was I really this hungry for his dick?

"You taste amazing, Yoongi." I laughed as he tilts my chin up to kiss me fully on the lips.

"As do you, I bet you'd look even better covered in it." He said as I licked a bit more from my lips.

Before I knew it, he had me lying face up on the bed, with my legs wide open for him as he prepared to give me the best fuck of my life. The first fuck at that.

"Please be gentle." He played with my mounds first, distracting me as he slid himself in, my walls clenching around his dick. He made sure I'm adjusted before moving. With his tongue lapping at my nipples and the movements getting faster and easier, the pleasure overtook me, and I was in bliss.

"You're so tight, it's as if no one's wrecked your pussy before," His eyes widened with realization. "Please don't tell me I'm your first." I slowly nodded.

"I love it...please don't stop." I rolled my hips forward, making his cock twitch as he buried himself inside of me.

"Urghhh, I can't resist you when you're being like this." He grabbed my thighs and using his talented hips, he fucked me into oblivion.

"Yoongi! I'm almost-"

"I know, my hen. I can't wait to fill you up with my seed, and watch you give life to our nestlings." He slowed down, making sure that I'm feeling all of him, as he pushed in again and again.

"I'm...is that?" He looked down, satisfied at his work. I've wet myself, but not really. The consistency is different, a white milk-like substance, not really pee at all.

"It's cum, sweetheart. And that is what I am about to release into you.... if that's alright?" For the first time since I've met him, that was when Yoongi showed his true human side. He was not letting his animal side take full control, and asked with genuine love and care

"I took the pill...but I'm scared. What if it doesn't work and I really become pregnant?" I looked at him with worry.

"Master, if you do, you know I'd take responsibility. Besides, it's your choice. I don't want to do anything that makes you uncomfortable." Out of nowhere, my body acted on its own.