11: Never Leave Me Again!

A/n: Read and vote my fanfiction? Sorry for the very late update! I still hope you comment! Arigatou Gozaimasu!!!

...

John POV:

"John, calm down," Seto Hiroko told me while my son was having his surgery the day after I was told about my son's brain tumor. "He will be fine."

I know that I had to trust the surgeons in our hospital but I still can't help but worry. Even if we're outside the operating room, I can't help but look at the small glass on the door and watch the surgeons operate on my son. I was still very much surprised that my son had a mass of bad cells on his brain.

"Kousei's memory will be affected," I told her. "I'm afraid of what it can do."

"John, I am afraid, too," she told me. "Even so, we have to trust Dr. Ouma, okay?"

I nodded. "It's been hours already!"

My brother, Prince Leonard, hugged me to calm me down. "He'll be okay."

"I don't want to lose my son," I told him. "If I lose him, I won't have a life already. They gave me a sense of responsibility. I learned to live so simply unlike when I was in England! Saki's smile made me really happy. My son needs me and I won't leave him anymore!"

"It was a good thing that we discovered where you are right now," he said to me. "You obviously need a lot of support."

"I don't have that many friends," I spoke up as tears begin to crawl on my cheeks. "My son's my world ever since Saki passed away."

Leonard lowered his head and looked straight at my eyes. "I am here to fight against the White Flag Syndicate and I horribly learned your son was a victim. The syndicate that kidnapped him is very huge and they operate all over the world."

"What do you want to say?" I asked him. "I don't understand."

"I came here to give you an update about the police operation," he told me. "I didn't know that today was also your son's major operation."

Seto Hiroko stood up and stared at both of us. "There's an update? If there is, why don't you tell us now?"

He swallowed his saliva and took a deep breath. "The Chief Operator of the Japanese Syndicate, Nozomi Konno who's connected to the White Flag Syndicate has long been in the Death Row here in Japan and so, it was the leader of the White Flag British Syndicate that took over their branch here. Her name is Veronica Villamor. They know that Kousei's a Windsor. They could have used him against us and asked us for money but instead, they made him a sex slave. Their base is here. Two royal forces will be fighting against them."

"I know that you're here for your job but I'm still thankful you're working very hard," I told him. "We weren't that close because we have different mothers."

"I knew that I had to work twice what I do mostly when I discovered that they had kidnapped your son," I told him. "King Alexander, our father, ordered me to do everything to put them all down when he knew about what happened to your son. No matter what, they kidnapped and tortured a Windsor."

"They have to punished for what they have done," Seto Hiroko spoke up while the door of the operating room opened.

Dr. Ouma Shinichiro, one of the oldest and one of the best surgeons in the hospital stood in between us as we all begin to stare at him. He produced a smile as he removes his gloves and face mask. "The operation is successful. You can all look at him in the recovery room."

"He will be fine, right?" I asked him. "When will my son wake up?"

"For now, we put him under a medically- induced sleep while his head is healing," he answered me. "Even so, since the tumor is indeed near the hypothalamus, his memories will be affected. Tell us anything you observe when he wakes up."

"Thank you, Dr. Ouma," I said after bowing at him. I may be a prince but I am just a prince. I'm not going to be a king after all.

"Your son fought for his life," he told me. "I am sure he will keep fighting even after he wakes up."

...

A/n: I know it's been a long time that I haven't updated but I hope you like this chapter! Please listen to the song above! It's a really great composition. Thank you!