I got some attention then, because she looked up, "Dinner is almost ready."

Huh!?
"I am not asking for dinner. But let me tell you, your ignorance doesn't affect me at all."
I got a smile in return, which was obviously fake.

Ugh!

I went to my room huffing, and then my attention went to the headphones in my hand.
To calm myself with some music, I put the headphones on, only to listen nothing.

What!?
This woman was ignoring me so severely!

My insides were boiling with anger, but damn! I invited this myself.
May be I should stop pretending to be a jerk.

Getting attached is dangerous, but getting completely 'Boss-zoned' by her seems more dangerous to me.
I like her company. There's no doubt.

****

"I am sorry for yelling at you Erica!", I said halfway our dinner.
Thankfully Stephan wasn't here.

She looked at me with a wary expression.
She will say something now.

May be, 'No problem Sir!', 'It's okay Sir!'...But none came.
Instead she got busy in her food again.

And this day ended for me, quite badly.

****

Another day, but my brown haired PA didn't lose her attitude.

I remembered something, so I summoned her in my office.
"You called me Sir!", How can one be so professional by using a cold tone like hers.

I refused to be affected by her behavior, "Sit Erica!"

I waited until she sat down before me, of course wondering how can she portray the best nonchalant gesture.

"Erica I have came across a doctor, who's the best in skin sciences, and has treated many people around. He has a very good record. And I want you to come with me, to visit him.", I told her awaiting her reaction.

And this time it did come.

She stood up shaking her head, amused!?

"You're a Boss! so don't forget your place Sir! Just because I shared a vulnerable part of my life with you, doesn't mean that I feel, I am close to you. I was not in my right senses then, which returned well since yesterday. I won't get these marks treated. And if they are bothering you so much, you can anytime fire me. Thank you for your fake concern!"
And went away.

Ugh! That hurts like a bitch!

"Erica listen to me!", I tried to go after her, but she was already out of the office.

Stephan came in then, "Any problem Sir!?"

"Uh...No! Just make sure Erica is fine. Henry will stay with me."
I shouldn't go behind her.
He nodded and then left.

E R I C A

I sat huffing in the portico.

What does he thinks of himself!?

He will dictate my life!? Why did I even rejoin at the first place!? I should've known he'll never change.

I breathed in and out to calm myself.

My eyes them met with a hand, offering cold coffee.

I looked up and to my relief saw Stephan.

"Are you alright Erica!?", I nodded in reply and muttered a thankyou taking the coffee from him.

The coffee did calm me, but when I was halfway drinking, Stephan spoke up.

"Sir said you like cold coffee!"

I scoffed, "Sir may go to hell!"

E R I C

I chuckled hearing her huffed voice, "Sir may go to hell!"

Stephan amused looked at me, and I signalled him to go.

I was actually standing behind the wall that separates main office from the portico.

I went and sat beside her while she kept on adorning me with colourful names.
"He knows so much about me! Asshole! Jerk! Madman! Words fall less for this man.. !"

"Psycho!", I prompted.
"Yeah Psycho!"
"Brute!", I prompted again.
"Brute too!"
"Crap!"
"Crap!!"
"Foolish!!"
"Yeah Foolish!"
"Ass!"
"A big Ass!", I resisted the urge to laugh.
"Dickhead!"
"Di.......", Her head snapped in my direction and her eyes widened.

"You!"
"Yeah me! He's such a asshole!", Her cheeks tainted red and I couldn't help but laugh.

She stood up clearly embarrassed and attempted to walk away.
I grabbed her hand and pulled her back, only for her to land on my lap, face so close to mine, I wondered if I can kiss her anger away.