It's almost time

Bella pov

It's the day before the fight. Edward and Jake are worried about Nessy all she dose is practice how to fight and using her gifts. She is not eating much and Jake says she is not sleeping well. Edward says Jake catches her crying almost every night since the babies have been gone. I'm worried about her too but I can understand what's she going through.

"Mom what's wrong" Nessy asked snapping me out of my train of thought. "Can I be honest with you" I asked. "Yes of course" Nessy answered. "Come here Nudger" I said patting the couch next to me. Nessy came over and sat beside me. "I'm worried about you honey" I said looking at her. "Why Mom" she asked. "Your not eating or sleeping honey all you do is practice. I know this is hard but you need to take care of yourself" I explained. "I am" she lied. "Renessmee no your not. We need you to be rested and strong tomorrow" I replied. "I'm just so worried about my children and the fight it's a lot" she replied. "I know honey that's why I want you to go home with your husband, eat something and spend time with him. Tomorrow we will put a end to Jules and the babies and your sister will be home but tonight you need to forget about tomorrow, the babies are safe with your sister. Take your husband home I already order you and Jake's favorites for dinner" I explained. "Okay your right I'm going to spend the rest of the day and night at home with my husband. Thanks" she said with a small smile. "Enjoy your husband Nessy" I said as we got up. "I will Mom" she said and gave me a hug.

We walked to the yard together. "Babe" Nessy called. Jake got up and walked over to her. "Yes beautiful" Jake answered. "Would you like to spend the rest of the day and night at home with me alone" Nessy asked. "Yeah babe I would love that" he said with a smile. "Good Mom order food for us "she replied. "I will bring it over when it gets here. Take her home" I told Jake. Jake pulled Nessy to his arms and carried her away. "That's wonderful love" Edward said putting his arms around me. "After the food gets here and we take it to them I think we should spend the rest of the night in your house" I replied. "Our house and that sounds amazing" he replied. "Where is everyone" I asked. "They went hunting and wanted to have some alone time of their own" Edward answered. "Can you come play the piano for me to the food gets here" I asked. "Yes love" he replied picking me up and carrying me to the piano stool.

Edward sat beside me and started to play my song. I closed my eyes and listened. "Your music has away of making me feel better" I said. "That's a good thing" Edward replied. "I think so. Jake's heartbeat dose the something for Nessy and Isaie" I agreed. "That's also a good thing" he said with a smile. "The food is here. Let's take it over and go to our house" I said after I heard a car pulling up.

We got up and walked to the door. A blond hair kid was about to ring the bell. We paid for the food and walked to Nessy house. We knocked then walked in. Jake and Nessy were on the couch watching a movie. "Foods here" Edward said. "Thanks" Nessy said. "We will be in our little house if you need us" I said. "Okay I love you Mom and Dad" Nessy replied. "I love you too Nudger" I said kissing her cheek then Jake's forehead. "I love you baby girl" Edward said kissing her forehead. "Good night Jake" Edward said. "Good night" Jake replied.

Edward and I walked out and went to the little house. I sat on the couch Edward sat next to me and pulled me to his lap. "Are you okay love" Edward asked. "Yes" I answered. He smiled and kissed me I kissed him back. I locked my fingers in his hair kissing him deeper. "I want you" I said. "I want you too" he said picking me up and carrying me our bedroom.

Jake's pov

Bella somehow talked Ness in to relaxing for the night. Ness seems a lot better then she has the last couple days. "Babe try my steak! Ness said holding out her fork towards me. I took the steak off the fork she held out. "That is good" I said chewing. "You want some more" she asked. "No babe eat" I answered. "I'm eating" Ness replied. "You want to taste my ribs" I asked looking over at her. "You know I do" she answered with a smile. I picked up a rib for her to bite. She took a bite of it. "That's good" she said taking another bite of the rib. We picked off each others plates to our food was gone. We watched the rest of the movie relaxing on the couch. "Let's go to our room" I said playing with Ness's hair.