What's wrong

Nessy pov

"What's wrong why am I bleeding" I criedlooking at my hands. "Daddy" I yelled. He ran to me with towels. "Daddy can you hear them" I cried. "Yes" Dad answered. "Are they okay" I cried. "Yes they don't understand why your upset" Dad answered. I rubbed my belly trying to calm myself down. "It's okay" I cried. "Mommy will make everything okay" I cried. "Dad don't leave me make sure you can hear them" I cried. "You have to calm down your scaring them" Dad replied. "Okay" I said still crying. Mom put the towels under me. "Where is Grandpa, I want Grandpa" I cried. "He is on his way" Mom said rubbing my head. "Renessmee you have to calm down the babies are getting upset honey we need to keep you all calm" Dad told me.

The babies started to kick me, I put my hands on my belly trying to calm them down. "Ness look at me" Jake said calmly. I looked at him. "They need you to calm down babe I'm sorry I scared you" Jake said wiping my eyes. I rubbed my belly and started to sing to the babies. Jake rubbed my belly with me. "That's great keep that up, the babies are calming down" Dad told us. I closed my eyes I felt the tears but I keep sing to my babies. "They are fine" Dad said. "What are they thinking" Jake asked. "They are worried about her" Dad answered. I rubbed my belly "It's okay Mommy is okay" I said and went back to singing for them. I keep repeating in my head that I can do this. The babies are fine I repeated it over and over singing to my babies. I opened my eyes and Jake was shaking. Dad was trying to calm him without upsetting me. "Jake rub my belly, we need you babe" I said rubbing his face. Jake rubbed my belly and kissed it. "Dad what are the babies thinking" I asked in a calmer voice. "They calmed down they like Jake rubbing them" Dad answered. I still felt Jake shaking. "Babe talk to them" I said rubbing Jake's head. He looked at me with tears coming down his cheeks. "Talk to your babies" I said. "Hey boys Daddy needs you 2 to be strong. I love you both so much. I can't wait to meet you, I'm going to teach you both so much" Jake said taking to the babies. I rubbed Jake's head he was calming down. He kissed my belly. "You have to stay in Mommy for a little longer and get big and strong like Daddy" Jake said rubbing my belly.

Grandpa came running in the living room. "Grandpa what's wrong" I cried. "I need to take a look at you before I can answer that darling" Grandpa answered looking at me. "Jake may I take a look" Grandpa asked putting his hand on Jake's shoulder. Jake got up and walked around the couch. "Dad what are they thinking" I asked. "They are still okay honey" Dad answered. "Your hearing them now" Grandpa asked. "Yes they seem to be fine they are worried about Renesmee" Dad answered. "They are communicating with you Edward" Grandpa asked. "I need to move you honey" Grandpa added putting his hands under me and picked me up. He carried me to the back room. "I'm going to find out what's going on and make it better" Grandpa promised. I shook my head to scared to talk. Grandpa put me down on the bed and started to work on me. "Where is Jake" I asked. "I'm here babe" Jake said from the corner. I closed my eyes.

I don't understand why I'm not in pain but bleeding. Dad says the babies are fine so why is this happening now. I can't lose my babies I love them so much. I felt fresh tears come down my cheek. "I needed to take a ultrasound" Grandpa said snapping me out of my thoughts. Grandpa put jelly then the probe to my belly and found both heartbeats. He moved the probe under my belly. After a few minutes he turned the ultrasound machine off. "Renessmee you have a small tear in your cervix. I'm going to stitch it up it won't take long it might be a little uncomfortable for a few minutes. You didn't lose much blood it just looks like more then it is. You will have to be on bed rest for a couple days. But the babies are fine and so are you" Grandpa explained not sounding that worried. "Thanks Grandpa" I replied relieved that my babies were fine. "Edward she needs blood just to be safe find her something big" Grandpa said looking at Dad.

Dad said "Okay " then left." Jake the babies are fine" I said looking at him. He tried to smile at me. I rubbed my belly and started to sing. Grandpa was right it was uncomfortable when he put in the stitch but it didn't hurt very much. After grandpa was done he said Jake could take me to my room and I could wash up but had to stay in bed. "Mom can you make me something to eat I'm hungry again" I asked looking at her. I knew she was worried and would feel better if she was doing something for me. "Carlisle is that fine" Mom asked. "Yes she can eat and drink as much as she likes, just as long as she eats it in bed" Grandpa answered. "Carlisle is she still bleeding" Jake asked. "No it has stopped Jacob she will be fine but no walking at all someone will have to carry her to do everything today and tomorrow, I don't want to take any kind of chance I would like her to stay in the big house for a couple days" Grandpa answered. "Okay I will carry her everywhere" Jake replied. Jake picked me up and walked to our bedroom, he put me down on the bed.

Jake helped me out of my clothes and to get cleaned up. He didn't say much he just helped me. When we were done he turned the tv on for me and sat on the bed next to me. "Jake you should go take a run" I suggested after a few minutes of silence. "No Renessmee" was all he said. "Jake we are fine" I said rubbing my belly. "I know" replied said. "Are you mad at me I don't know what I did to make that happen to the babies but I'm going to be more careful" I said and wiped off a tear that came down my cheek. "Ness babe you didn't do anything you were asleep. I'm not mad babe I'm scared I can't lose the 3 of you" he replied looking at me. "You won't we are all fine, I'm sorry I scared you" I said. "It's not your fault Ness your doing great babe I'm so proud of you" he replied looking into my eyes. I leaded over and gave him a kiss. Jake laid back on the pillow and put his arms around me. "You want to watch some movies" he asked. "Yes you can pick the first one" I answered. There was a knock on our bedroom door. "Come in" I called. Sierra and Nyla walked in with the guys. "How are you feeling" Nyla asked. "We are all good" I answered. "That's good" Sierra said looking relieved. "You want to watch a movie with us" I asked. "You okay with that Jake" Brady asked. "Yeah that's fine" Jake shrugged. They all sat down Jake put on the movie and laid back down.

Bella pov

Yesterday was a scary day for Nessy she had some bleeding Carlisle got it under control fast. She felt better after she ate her food and had some blood. Carlisle said she is doing much better she just needs bed rest and she will be back to herself in a couple days. I've been planning her baby shower with Alice for the last couple weeks. It's next Saturday and we have just about everything we still need a few little things. Edward can hear the babies now he says they are smart and have a good heart. They get that from their mother. Nessy keeps Edward around her she likes to know what they are thinking. Edward loves hearing them he thinks they are fascinating.

"Bells do you have running around to do today" Jake asked walking into the kitchen. "No me and the girls are going to do movie night with Nessy we are going to order food and a bunch of Nessy favorite snacks" I answered. "Chick flick Sunday sounds like fun Ness will love it" Jake replied. I laughed at him. "Mom Jake" Nessy called. We both ran up the steps to her bedroom. "Yes" I said when we got to her room. Jake ran to her side. "Are you okay babe" he asked worried. "Yes I'm fine stop worrying I just have to go to the bathroom" Nessy answered. "I have it Jake" I said walking towards her. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry anyone I just really have to go" Nessy said looking at me and Jake. "It's fine honey" I said picked her up.

I put her down to use the bathroom then I put her back in bed when she was done. "Grandpa said I could take a bath whenever you have time" Nessy told us. "Babe whatever you need or want we will do it as soon as tell us" Jake said looking at her. "I will run the water" I said walking in the bathroom. "Okay I'll help her out of her clothes" Jake replied with a smile. I started the water and walked out of the bathroom. Jake picked up Nessy and walked in the bathroom with her safe on his arms. I got her out some comfortable sweatpants and a shirt. I walked in the bathroom. "Nudger me and the all the girls wanted to do a movie night with you. I ordered a bunch of food and snacks is they okay with you" I asked. "Yes I would love that" she answered. "Is there anything you want" I asked. "No anything will be good. Jake what are you going to do" she asked. "Watch a game with the guys or something like that" Jake answered. "I'm going to get the girls and the food I put your clothes out on the bed" I said. "Thanks Mom" she replied. "Your welcome" I said on my way out her room.

I walked down the steps and found my husband reading a book. I walked over and sat on his lap. He kissed me. "What time are you and the girls watching movies" Edward asked. "In a few minutes Nessy is taking a bath now and I'm waiting for the food to get here" I answered. "Nessy has been feeling bad about needing all the help, I think this is just what she needs to take her mind off of things" Edward replied. "I know, what have the babies been thinking about" I asked. "Mostly about Nessy they think alike in a lot of ways and I think they can communicate to each other" Edward answered. He stopped to laugh. "They are always thinking about the one on the bottom taking up so much room" he explained. "How can they both think about the one on the bottom" I asked confused. "I don't think they understand who is on the top or the bottom" he answered laughing again. "The food is here and we are all ready" Alice said walking in the living room with all the girls with her. I gave Edward a kiss and we all walked to Nessy room. Nessy was back in bed brushing her hair. "Are you ready" I asked Ness. "Yes" she answered with a smile. Jake kissed her and left. I got in bed with her and Chance. Nessy feed Chance and tucked him in by her side where he loves to be next to her.