Time with Billy

Nessy pov

"Let's watch a movie Little flower" Billy said after he told me a story. "What movie" I asked with a smile. I loved my time with Billy. "Nothing funny it hurts to laugh" Billy answered. I walked over to the movies. "How about we watch all the Saw movies" I asked looking over at him. He is still to weak to move around or get out of bed but he is healing great. "Saw what's that about" he asked looking at me. "Uncle Emmett got them they are horror movies about a guy who kills people without touching them it's pretty crazy" I explained. "Okay a movie day sounds good but you don't have to spend all your time with a old man" Billy replied. "I love spending time with you I don't get to as much anymore since we moved from Forks. So when your here I'm getting all the time you'll give me" I replied. "I enjoy our time together you make this old man happy" Billy replied. I put on the movie and sat on the chair next to his bed.

Jake came in with his sisters just as the movie started. "Are you done telling your stories Dad" Rachel asked. "Yes we are going to watch some movies now" Billy answered. "What movie" Jake asked. "Saw I think that's the name of them" Billy answered. "Dad you know they are horror movies right" Rachel asked sounding worried. "Yes I had a heart attack but I think I can watch a few horror movies and be fine" Billy answered looking at his daughter. "Can we watch them with you" Rebecca asked. "That would be nice" Billy answered. Rachel and Rebecca sat on the couch. Jake picked me up and sat down in the chair he pulled me on his lap. He kissed me fast then put his arms around me. I love how big he is, I feel so safe when I'm in his big arms. "You comfortable" Jake asked in my ear. I laid my head against his chest and he pulled up my legs. "Yes" I answered. I must have jumped 10 times this movie is scary. Every time I jumped they all laughed at me and Jake would hold me a little closer. I would hide my face in his chest. The movie ended. "Did you like it Billy" I asked. "It was different from the movies that I watch but I did, are you all up for the next one" Billy asked as Uncle Emmett walked by Billy's bedroom.

"What are you all up to" Uncle Emmett asked. standing by the door. "We are about to watch the next movie called Saw. Will you like to watch it with us" Billy answered. "Thanks Billy Yeah I would. Is our little Nessy being a scaredy cat" Uncle Emmett asked smiling at me at the end. "Yes they all" said at the same time. Uncle Emmett laughed "That my little monster for you" he said walking in the bedroom. "It's scary" I replied in my own defense. They all laughed. Rachel put on the movie and Uncle Emmett sat down. We watched 2 more of them before Billy needed to get some sleep. "Do you need to hunt babe" Jake asked as we walked out of Billy's bedroom. "Yes but I will ask Mom and Dad to take me" I answered looking away from him. "Ness why would you ask them if I'm fine with going with you" he asked sounding confused. "I don't want you to see me like that I guess now that we are together" I answered so low I didn't know if he even heard me. "Babe what happen to us seeing all of each other without hiding anything" Jake asked pulling me to a stop in the living room. "It's not cute killing animals because I need to feed" I answered. "Ness it's a part of you. Your not killing humans" he replied. "Don't you find it, I don't know unattractive" I asked embarrassed. "Watching my 5 foot 5 inch girlfriend take down a bear is scary and it makes me worried you might get hurt but no I don't find it unattractive. I have always took you hurting why would that change now that we are closer" he asked. "Sorry Jakey I was just being insecure" I replied honestly. "You have no idea how much I love you there is nothing that will change that. Please don't be insecure when you are, you doubt us" he said looking into my eyes. "I'm sorry I don't doubt us Jake just myself" I explained feeling stupid. "Stop doing it your amazing just the way you are. You know your just like your Mom" he replied with a smile. "I know I hear it all the time" I replied with a smile. "Let's go hunting babe" he said taking my hand. "Let's see if Mom and Dad wants to come with us first" I replied. "Okay" he said.

We walked in the kitchen looking for my parents. "Do you know where my Mom is" I asked Grandma. Mom ran in before Grandma could answer. "What is it Nudger" Mom asked. "I need to go hunting, I wanted you and Dad to come with me and Jake" I answered. Dad came in the kitchen. "We would love to honey" he answered for them both. "Can we go soon my throat has been burning" I asked looking at Dad. "Why didn't you tell me" Jake asked. "You should have asked sooner" Mom and Dad said at the same time. "Everyone has been busy, I didn't want to disturbed anyone" I explained. "Don't do it again" Mom snapped looking at me. "Ness I am never to busy I don't want you in pain" Jake said looking at me. "You are my number one priority Renessmee I'm your father it's my responsibility to take care of you" Dad said looking upset. "Dear you can always ask me or your Grandpa to take you" Grandma told me. "Or any of your aunts or uncles Nessy and you know that" Mom added. "I'm sorry it won't happen again" I replied feeling even worse. "Let's go but we will talk about this more" Dad said picking me up and putting me on his back.

I'm faster then humans and stronger but not as much as fast or strong as a full vampire. We ran to the woods I smelled a family of elk. I jumped off Dads back then ran over to where I smelled the elk I jumped on the biggest one and stuck my teeth in it's neck. By the time I was done Dad snapped three others necks. "Drink Renessmee" Dad said pointing at the dead elk. I finished off them all knowing Dad was mad at me. "Thanks Daddy" I said smiling at him. I didn't want him mad at me. "You tell me if you get thirsty, I don't care what I'm doing. Do you understand me young lady" Dad asked looking at me. "Yes Daddy I'm sorry" I answered in a small voice. "It's just your my daughter, yes your grown up but your still my baby. You and your mother are the most important people in my life. I will do anything for you. So please tell me if you need anything no matter what" Daddy replied not looking as upset. "I know that Daddy, I was just being stupid it won't happen again, I promise" I replied looking at him. "You were not being stupid you are just always thinking of others before yourself. Just like you mother" he replied and I knew he wasn't mad at me anymore. "I'm my Mother's daughter" I replied with a smile. Dad kissed my forehead. "Where is Mom and Jake" I asked looking around. "I asked them to go home" Dad answered.

I walked over to a tree and rested my back against it. "Dad can I ask you something" I asked. I knew he was in a better mood now. "Sure anything" he answered. "First can we go to the lake" I asked I didn't want anyone to over hear us. Dad picked me up and ran to the lake it only took about 5 minutes. "You and your mother love this lake" he said putting me down. "It's peaceful" I explained. "Okay Sweetheart what would you like to talk about" he asked looking at me. "Daddy you all still baby me and I'm fine with it really, I know how much you all like it and love me" I started with. "Yes I'm sorry it's just you grew up so fast and you are a only child" he replied with a smile. "I don't mind Dad, I understand it's just I don't want to upset you and Mom by being with Jake" I replied. He smiled at me."To be honest me and your mother were not happy with the fact that you were his imprint but Renessmee when you were younger he only wanted you to be happy and safe. So much so he was willing to die for your safety when the Volturi came to kill us all. After that we found out why you were growing so fast. When Jake found out that you would be done growing at seven his only thoughts were he wanted you to have a happy childhood never once did it enter his mind that he could be with you sooner. It has always been about your happiness and safety. He fell in love with you once you were older. Honestly he would have fell in love with you anyway" Dad explained. "What" I asked confused cutting him off. "I have been around the other wolves and their imprints they are drawn to them it's like they worship them they love them but with Jake its different. He loves the things about you, the kind of things that make a person. He would have always have been apart of your Mother's life they love each other and they understand each other they have an amazing friendship it would have only been a matter of time that he fell in love with you anyway. So to answer your question we are all happy for you. Jacob is great and he will always be there for you" he answered my question. "Thanks Dad" I replied happy. "Lets get home jump on" he replied.

We got home just as fast. Jake was outside Dad put me down on my feet. Jake got up and walked towards my house and I followed behind him. "How could you not hunt when you were in pain" Jake asked as soon as we walked in the house. "I know Jake" I replied feeling stupid enough already. "You were embarrassed to go with me and you hurt yourself trying to what Renessmee impress me, nothing will change the way I feel for you" he snapped looking down at me. He is so mad he has never talked to me like this. "I'm sorry Jake I made a dumb mistake it won't happen again I promise. I didn't mean to upset you" I apologized. "Upset me Renessmee you hurt yourself so you hurt me. I won't be with you Ness not if your going to hurt yourself. It will kill me I will sacrifice having you to keep you safe, happy and healthy" he replied with tears in his eyes. "Jacob what you can't. I love you. I need you. I can't be without you. I was stupid it was a mistakes I was insecure but you can't leave me you promised to always love me" I cried looking at him. I fell to the floor I couldn't believe how bad I ruined everything. "Please I promise. I'm incomplete without you, it was a mistakes. I didn't mean to hurt myself or you" I said without looking at him. I was crying so hard I didn't want to lose him. "I love you Jake please forgive me" I cried. "I'm sorry stop crying I love you. I just lost it for a minute. You have to stop worrying I know who you are and I love you. Baby your my world you have to take care of yourself please Ness I need you" he replied picking me up. "I'm sorry I promise to stop please don't break up with me" I begged. "I'm sorry about that I will never leave you Ness. I was just mad"he replied. I kissed him hard putting my arms around his neck. "You forgive me" I asked breaking the kiss. "Yes babe" he said and kissed me again.