Why would she do that

Jake pov

"Jake Mom's friend Angela is in danger. Aunt Alice had a vision of her being killed in the woods by water by a vampire the pack and the guys are on there way. You have to go find her" Ness said looking at me. "Get the food and go to the car, go home we will take the other car" I said and kissed her then I got up. She shook her head agreeing with me. "Go right home Ness" I said looking at her. "Okay" Ness said wiping away a tear. I wanted to comfort her but I had to go. I ran out the door with Brady and Collin into the woods. We all shifted taking off running. I picked up both Angela and the vampire scent. Follow the girl it will take you to the vampire Sam thought. We are all one pack again I'm the alpha Sam stepped down. We followed Angela scent it was all over like the vampire was playing with her leading her deeper into the woods. We followed it for 15 minutes or so then we lost it at the river. Jake follow the vampires Edward told me running with Sam. I ran the way the vampire was going. It was heading back to the restaurant. Jake where is Nessy and the girls Edward asked trough Sam's thoughts. I told Ness to take the girls and get home I thought. Good Edward said. I heard a girl yelling. That's Sierra Brady thought. I ran faster I already knew Ness went after Angela.

I ran in the directions the girls were. They keep yelling for me. She wouldn't Edward said. She is just like Bella I thought angrily. Jake we are close Sam thought. Just find her Jake Edward said. I ran faster heading for the girls. Jake I'm not picking up on Nessy Collin thought. I know I snapped at him. We ran to we got to the girls they were waiting by the woods. I shifted back. "What happen" I snapped. "Ree heard something I think. She told us Angela needed her. She said you went the wrong way and you would find her she told us to go to the car and go home" Sierra said crying. "Get to the car and go home now" I yelled at them and shifted and ran off. I started to pick up Ness scent. I ran as fast as I could. I heard Angela scream. My heart stop. Jake run Edward yelled at Sam.

I took off running to where the yelling was coming from. Jake get my daughter please Edward yelled. I have to get her I can't fail her and my kids. I ran faster then I ever did before. I'm coming babe just keep your self alive I thought. I preyed to god to just keep her safe. I heard a men yelling "Leave now and I will let you live or you stay and I will kill you" he said. I know my wife well enough to know she was not leaving without Angela. "I will leave but I'm taking her with me" Ness yelled at the vampire. "She belongs to me" he yelled at her. "No she dose not Ness" yelled back. "Are you going to die for her" he asked. I wish this was not happening I should have got her to the car. I know Ness she would die to protect someone innocent. Jake you didn't know Edward said. I didn't think. I know Ness I thought. "Are you going to die for her" the guy yelled. Just run Ness I will be there please for once think of yourself or our family I thought. Why isn't she saying anything I thought. I tried to run faster to her. "You should leave this has nothing to do with you" he yelled at her. "She is my Mom's friend I will not leave her" Ness yelled back. Just hold on babe I'm almost there I thought. "Are you going to keep running" he yelled.

Thank God she is not fighting him. I ran out from behind a tree he was running at Ness. She looked calm then out of nowhere she put up her hands and before the vampire could even touch her he was flying in the air he yelling in pain. I looked over to Ness she ran to Angela side. I shift back and ran to Ness. "What where you thinking" I yelled at Ness. "We need to get her to Grandpa" Ness said ignoring me. "Are you stupid or is it you just don't care about me or our babies" I snapped at her. "Jake she needed me and now she needs Grandpa" Ness said still ignoring how mad I was.

Ness picked Angela up I could see her side was hurting she ran away in the directions to the car I shifted back and ran after her. Brady and Collin should be dealing with the vampire. Emmett jumped out from behind a tree. Ness screamed and jumped in a tree with Angela still in here arms. "Monster it's me" Emmett said looking up at her. Edward ran up. "Nessy come down honey" Edward told her. Ness jumped down. Jasper took Angela from her. She ran in Edward's arms crying. "It's okay baby girl I have you" Edward said picking Ness up. "Are you hurt" Edward asked. She put her hand to his face. I know she didn't want me to know she was hurt. I shifted back Sam put his paw up to give me his pants I took them and put them on. I walked to Ness I put out my arms. Ness put her arms around my neck I took her in my arms. "I'm taking my wife home" I said running to the car.

It didn't take long to get to the car. Jasper got in the front seat I got in with Ness in my arms she was still crying. Angela was in back seat she look like she was in pain. "Carlisle we are on our way home the girl is hurt so is Renessmee" Jasper said into the phone. That made Ness cry even more. I kissed her head. "It's okay babe I'm so sorry" I said. "Jake your right I'm stupid" Ness cried. I felt bad for yelling at her. "Ness just calm down babe we will be home soon" I said kissing her head. I held her the ride home. Bella ran out the door with Carlisle and Charlie. Carlisle took Ness out of my arms and ran at vampire speed with Ness to his office. I followed behind him. "What hurts" Carlisle asked. I stood by the door. "Just my side and chest but it's already starting to feel better. Grandpa Angela needs your help I will be okay" Ness answered. "Your my first priority Renessmee" Carlisle replied picking up her shirt. "I know but I'm fine I will lay down and stay in the big house for the rest of the night just help her please" Ness replied. Carlisle felt up her ribs then said. "Jake take her to your bedroom here. I want her in bed to I get there". Carlisle kissed Ness on the forehead and ran out. Bella ran in the room. "Is Angela okay" Ness asked. Bella put her head down when she answered "I don't know. But what were you thinking Nessy your a wife and mother you can't risk your life like that" Bells snapped. "I know Mom I heard her scream I just had to try to keep her alive I knew Jake would find me I just had to I'm sorry" Ness cried. "Don't ever do anything that stupid again" Bella replied hard. "I won't Mom I'm sorry" Ness replied. "I'm going to take her to our room here we are going to sleep here tonight. I will come get the babies after I get her cleaned up. I don't want them to worry" I said walking towards Ness. "They are sleeping now" Bella replied.

I picked up Ness and walked to our bedroom. I sat down in a chair with her in my arms. "How bad are you hurt" I asked. "I'm fine" Ness lied. "I'm your husband don't lie to me Ness show me what happen" I replied. "Why Jake I'm here in your arms" she said. "Ness please don't make me beg" I said low. "Your right I'm sorry" she said putting her hand to my face. She started at the beginning hearing Angela scream. She showed me everything and every thought she had she played it all back for me. "What happen Ness what was that" I asked at the end. Ness sent that vampire flying in the air without touching him. "I don't know Jake I just knew if he got a hold of me he would kill me it was like I throw all of that building up energy I was feeling at him. I can't explain it" she answered sounding confused. I looked her in her eyes. "Babe I understand why you did it. But Ness do you understand that I will die if you do. Your a mother and my wife now. Do you know how worried I was. I almost lost you twice in a week. You don't know how much I love you" I explained. I wiped the tears off her face hating when she cried. "I love you too Jake. I knew you would come and get me I know that's dumb now but at the time it seemed like the right thing to do" she explained. "You have to much trust in me it could have got you killed" I replied. "Jake your my husband right or wrong I trust you with my life" she replied. "Come on let's get you cleaned up" I said looking at her. "You forgive me" she asked with a fresh tear coming down her cheek. "Always just please never do anything like that again" I answered. She kissed me and lifted her arms up. I pulled her shirt over head. "Dose anything hurt" I asked.

"No but I think I'm still healing fast because it's got better fast. My back feels thigh that's it" she answered. "I'm going to talk to Edward, Emmett and Jasper you need to learn to fight you don't know how to defend yourself " I said thinking out loud. "Did I do that bad" Ness asked. "No Ness you did pretty good but I think you should learn just to be safe" I honestly answered. She did great for her first fight but she had a lot to learn. "Okay babe" she replied. I started her a bath. She was undressed when I went back for her. I put her in the bathtub. "Are you getting in with me" she asked with a smile. I took my pants off and got in the bathtub with her. She laid her back on my chest I wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her neck. "How are you feeling" I asked. She turned to face me. "I told you, I'm fine" she answered kissing my lips she got on my lap.

I broke the kiss. "Be good you just got hurt" I said. She moved her legs so she would be straddling me. Her breast were on my chest she moved her hips and my body reacted to her the same way it always dose. "See you want me too" she said looking at me. "Ness no" I said. She kissed down my neck and put my hand on her breast. "You don't want me" she asked still moving her hips. "Your killing me" I said trying to be strong. She lifted her body up and eased my manhood into her sweet spot. "This is wrong" I said. "It feels right to me" she said moving her hips. I moaned "Me too".