My wedding day

Nessy pov

I was walking down the aisle with Dad and just like Mom told me nothing us mattered. I couldn't take my eyes off Jake's. He looked gorgeous in his white tuxedo. He was looking back at me like he never seen me before. I reach the top of the alter and I turned to Dad. "I love you Daddy forever" I whispered. "I love you forever baby girl" Dad replied then kissed me.

The Minister started off by asking who gives me away Mom and Dad step out and said "We do" then went back to where they were. The Minister went on with the ceremony. I didn't pay much attention to what he was saying I just stood there looking into Jakes eyes. I felt the tears running down my cheeks. When it came time for me to repeat my vows I said them low and I broke up a few times. When Jake took his vows he said every word clearly and with so much confidence. The Minister said the binding words. I said "I do" in a broken voice. Jake said "I do" with tears in his eyes and the the Minister pronounced us husband and wife he told Jake to kiss his bride. Jake bent down and I stood on my tip toes and kissed my husband for the first time. The kiss lasted longer then it should have but I couldn't help myself. We broke the kiss and everyone clapped their hands. Mom was the first to hug me then Dad everyone gave us hugs. We made our way to the reception the room looked beautiful there were so many flowers it was better then I could have imagine it to be Mom and Aunt Alice did a great job all the lights hanging and the flowers it looked like something out of a fairytale. We said Hello to everyone before we had our first dance as husband and wife to a song called I wanna love you forever it seemed perfect. "I love you" Jake said holding me in his arms as we danced to the song. "I love you too" I replied. "I can't believe your my wife" he said smiling. "I can't believe your my husband" I replied. "I'm always going to make you happy Ness I promise" he said looking down at me. "Jake just promise to always love me and that will keep me happy" I replied. "I swear Ness I'm always going to love you always" he quickly replied. "Me to Jake" I replied He kissed me and everyone clapped. I forgot where we were, in that moment it was just the 2 of us. I laughed and so did he. The song ended and I needed to set down for a minute. Jake came and slipped off my shoes and put on the white flats I got for today. "You're amazing" I said smiling. "I try" he said with a smile.

He picked me up and sat down with me on his lap. Aunt Alice came over and took off the hooks to the train of the dress. "Thanks its heavy" I said looking at her. "Your welcome" she said and walked away. "Are you having a good time" Jake asked. "Babe today has been perfect I couldn't wish for more. But your babies are hungry" I said with a smile. He put his hands on my belly. "What would my babies like to eat" Jake asked. "Daddy loves you both" he added and the babies kicked at the same time. He jumped up with me in his arms. They kicked" Jake yelled. Everyone clapped and I laughed. Mom walked over Jake had both of his hands on my belly. "I heard you say bumper and thumper were hungry" she said handing me a big plate of food. "Thanks Bells the babies kicked and I got so caught up sorry" Jake said looking upset. "Don't be sorry Jake that was a big moment for you and she is still my baby" Mom replied. "I know but thanks anyway" he replied. Jake was crotch down in front of me with his hands on my belly the whole time I ate. I asked him if he wanted some but he said No thanks.

"It was time for the father daughter dance" Aunt Alice announced. "May I have this dance" Dad asked holding out his hand for me. "Yes you may" I answered taking his hand. Mom danced with Grandpa Charlie. And Grandpa Carlisle had both of my aunts one in each arm. "You make a beautiful bride Renessmee" Dad said spinning me around. "Thanks Dad you make a handsom father of the bride slash best man" I replied. He kissed my cheek. "You will always be my baby even after you have your own babies" he said holding me close. "I would never want that to change Dad" I said. I danced with both of my Grandfathers and my uncles my feet were killing me when I found a seat by the wall and watched Jake dance with Rebecca.

Aunt Alice announced it was time to cut the cake. I got up and Jake walked over to me we walked the rest the way together. "Jake I'm having your babies you won't smash cake in my face right" I asked him. "No babe I won't do that I think it silly" he answered. "I don't want my makeup messed up" I replied. We cut the cake together Jake put a piece in my mouth and I smashed the cake in Jake's face. Everyone laughed at him. Y"ou said it was silly I never did" I said laughing. "Funny babe" he said wiping some cake off. "I had to Jake it's tradition" I replied laughing. "I'm going to wash this off" Jake said as I cut myself a big piece of cake. "You want some" I asked him. "Not right now" he said wiping off cake. I pulled him down and licked his face. "It's good" I said smiling. "I will be right back" he said laughing. I took a seat at a table and ate my cake. Nyla and Sierra came and sat with me. "Are you having fun" Nyla asked. "Yes I'm having a great time" I answered. "Ree we love you and you can trust us you know that don't you" Sierra asked. "I know" I answered. "Edward and Bella are your parents aren't they" Sierra asked. I was stuck I didn't know what to say. Dad walked to the table. "She is my daughter and we all trust you" Dad answered for me. I looked up at him. "It's okay honey they can be trusted they love you" he said and walked away. "You can't tell anyone please" I begged. "We won't we love you and like your Dad said you can trust us" Sierra replied with a smile. "Thanks" I replied as Jake came back with a glass of milk for me. "Thanks I love milk with cake" I said taking a sip. "I know and it's good for my sons" Jake replied sitting down. I laughed and so did my friends. "Mom" I called as she walked by. Jake looked at me like I was crazy. "Oh yeah they know Dad told them" I explained. "Yes Nudger" Mom said. "I haven't spent much time with you today can you sit with us" I ask her. "Sure" she said taking a seat. "Are you having fun Nudger" Mom asked. "Yes it's great Mom" I answered. "Good and sorry about the lie" she replied looking at my friends. "It's okay" they both said. "Let's dance girls" Nyla suggested.

The 4 of us left Jake and went to dance we were acting silly we were just having fun. A slow song came on Jake ,Dad, Collin and Brady came and asked us all to dance we all said Yes. Jake held me in his arms tight. "I'm having such a great time" I said. "I am too" Jake replied. The babies started kicking he put his hands on my belly. "I think they are having fun to they been kicking a lot today" I said. "They know we are a family now" Jake replied. "We were a family before today. Today we just celebrated that" I replied. "Yeah your right" he replied. I put my head down on his chest. We went back to the table and sat down with Brady ,Sierra ,Collin and Nyla after the song ended.

Mom and Dad came and sat down too. "Nessy and Jake me and Bella got you a little gift your Mom had you a house built on Isabella island and we got you a boat and a bunch of toys" Dad said looking at us. "Mom that yours" I replied. "I want to share it with you. Your house is a couple miles from our house it pretty big so you can bring the pack or your friends whenever you go. We set it up so you will have a honeymoon there next week but we and your Grandparents are going to go but we will stay in our house you will have the whole island alone" she explained. "You have a island Bella" Sierra asked surprised. "Yes my husband bought it for me for Christmas" Mom answered. "Jake I can't do much other then the beach and stuff how about our family and the pack comes with us. That way you can do all the fun stuff and I can spend time with the girls it's spring break and some of them are staying here then anyway"I suggested looking at Jake. "Are you sure babe" he asked. "Yeah Mom is that okay with you and Dad" I asked. "That will be great and we will pay to get everyone there your father was thinking about renting a small plane" Mom answered. "Thank you so much Mom and Dad is there enough room for everyone" I asked. "My house has 7 bedrooms and yours has 7 that's 14 bedrooms I think it should be enough" Mom answered. "Mom 7 bedrooms" I replied. "Yes we wanted you to have room. Nyla and Sierra I will have Carlisle talk to your parents about coming" Mom said with a smile. "This is going to be great" Jake said with a big smile. "We can come Nyla" asked surprised. "Yes why wouldn't you" Dad answered. "Thank you both your the coolest parents ever" Nyla replied. "Thanks" Mom replied. "They are great" I said smiling at them. "I can't wait to go" Jake said. "Renee can't come Nudger she only knows a little the girls are going to find out anyway but not her" Mom told me. "Okay" I replied. "Find out what" Nyla asked. "We will talk about that tomorrow" Mom answered.

I hope my friends are okay with finding out that I'm a vampire and their new boyfriends are wolves. I love them both I would hate to lose them and if they are fine with it we can always be friends. They seem like they would be fine with it they know the truth about my parents and they don't seem to care maybe this will be the same. And I hope Dad is right about trusting them I think we can. But I'm not going to worried about that tonight. Tonight is about me and Jake celebrating our marriage and that's the only thing I care about tonight. I'm Jakes wife nothing us matters not tonight.