Why us

Jake's pov

Nessy is a little down that Renee, Phil, Sue, Charlie, Billy and most of the pack left. She like having everyone around the babies. When she not with us she is in with Angela. A part of me is still upset that she almost got herself killed trying to saving Angela. Angela has not got up yet Carlisle thinks she will come around soon. "Hey Nessy do you want to go shopping at the mall with me Rachel" asked. We were relaxing watching sport center. "Yeah sure I want to go" Ness asked. "Jake and Paul can stay with the babies we need some girl time before we leave" Rachel replied. "Babe are you okay with staying with the babies"Ness asked. "You want to go alone" I asked. "We will be fine I will call you if I need you" Ness answered. "Ness I don't want you going alone" I replied looking at her. "We are going with Rose, Sierra and Nyla" Rachel told me. I knew it wasn't right to ask Ness stay home or for me to go and ruin her girl time so I said "Fine".

"Babe I will still call if I need you" Ness told me again. Ness kissed me and the babies then left with my sister. I put all the babies on the couch with me. Paul walked in the living room. "I'm here to help" Paul said smiling. "We are okay just about to find a movie to watch" I replied. "Do you want Uncle Paul to watch a movie with you" he asked talking to the babies. Eb thinks everything Paul dose is funny so he smiled at Paul. "I think that was a yes" Paul said picking Eb up and sitting on the couch. The babies fell to sleep about a hour and a half later. We put them in their beds and went back to the living room to watch the rest of the movie. "Hey man you okay. I know there has been a lot going on" Paul asked. "Yeah I'm okay, mad that leech got away with touching my wife and biting poor Angela but Ness is fine so I'm good" I honestly answered. "Yeah I get that" he replied. "I'm glad you and Rachel stuck around Ness loves having her around" I replied. "Let's eat" he said getting up. "There is left over from last night" I replied. "You want some" he asked. "Yeah I will have some" I answered.

We ate our food and watched the movie. I picked up my cellphone dialing Ness. "You talked to her 4 times in 2 hours leave her alone" Paul laughed. I put my phone to my ear Ness picked right up. "Hey babe" she said. "Hey babe you having fun" I asked. "Yes how are the babies" she asked. "They are fine sleeping" I answered. "Do you miss me or are you just worried" she asked. "Both are you mad I'm calling so much" I asked feeling a little over protective. She laughed "Mad because my husband loves and worries about me no babe call as much as you like" she answered making me smile. "What are you up to" I asked. "I'm paying for some clothes I got you, we are about to get something to eat" she answered. "Okay babe I love you have fun" I replied. "I love you too bye babe" she said ending the call.

I sat back on the couch and watched the movie that Paul put on. About 5 minutes later Esme ran in the door looking scared to death. "What's wrong" I asked sitting up. "Alice had a vision" Esme answered. "Of what" I asked worried. "Of Rose ,Sierra and Rachel being killed by that vampire. Everyone is already on there way to the mall go and hurry I will stay with the babies" she answered. I ran out the door without saying anything. I got in the car Paul jumped in with me. I couldn't believe this was happening when will things calm down.

Nessy pov

"My brother is crazy about you" Rachel said after I got off the phone with Jake for the 5 time since I left the house to come to the mall with the girls. "He is just worried about me. Do you want to go eat" I asked. "Yes where are the other girls" Rachel asked. "They said they weren't hungry and went to some store with my aunt" I answered. "Okay let's go" she replied. "Let's take the bags to the car first" I suggested.

We walked to the elevator and took it down to the parking garage. As we were putting the bags in the car my cellphone started to ring. "Tell Jake your fine" Rachel said laughing. "It's my aunt" I said answering the phone. "Nessy where are you" Aunt Alice asked. "I'm putting some bags in the car" I answered. "Where is Rose" Aunt Alice asked. "In some store. I'm with Rachel" I answered. "I had a vision that vampire is there he is coming for you. We are all on our way there now" Aunt Alice replied. That vampire meant the vampire who bit Angela. "Okay I will go wait back in the mall" I replied scared for Rachel.