Broken heart

Jake pov

I can't believe Ness feels that way. I love her so much. She is my whole life. I wake up to see here every day. I keep hearing her say I am not her real friend. How can she feel that way about us. I think maybe I should move back with the pack. I don't want to stay here it's going to be hard knowing how she feels. I can't look her in the face everyday. I can't be around her. If I leave then I know I will lose the little sanity I have left. I can't go and it's going to suck seeing her with a boyfriend. This really hurts. I can't win. I need sleep. I can't keep thinking about this. I lost her all I can do now is keep her safe.

Nessy pov

I fell to sleep in Moms arms last night. I can't believe I hurt Jake like that last night. I had to say our friendship was fake and I know I went way to far saying it. I hurt the one person who I love with all my heart. How am I going to be able to see him. I wish things could be different I wish he could be mine. That can't happen I just have to put all my energy and time into Isaiah he won't hurt me. I will be safe with him my heart will be anyway. I just need to stop crying and get dressed for school. You can do this Renessmee you can do this I told myself. I got up and looked in the eyes mirror I need lots of makeup I have puffy red eyes. I pulled out some clothes got dressed and went downstairs. Jake was at the table he had a plate of food in front of him but it looked like he hasn't touched it at all. When he saw me he looked down then got up and walked outside. It broke my heart. I felt the tears welding up in my eyes. Dad got up walked over to me he looked down and asked "May I have this dance". "Daddy their is no music on" I answered looking at him. Mom pushed play on the stereo and Daddy put me on his feet like he did when I was little. We moved around in circles in the living room. I had to laugh when I looked around every one was dancing Grandma and Grandpa. Aunt Rose with Uncle Emmett, Aunt Alice with Uncle Jasper and then their was Mom spinning around alone. We all looked at her and laughed. She smiled and said "Should I have just watched it looked like fun" she said and keep dancing alone. We all laughed hard at her. Me and dad picked her up so it was the 3 of us dancing together. "Good morning Mom and Dad thanks for the dance" I said smiling at them. "It's not over yet" Dad replied.

Mom slid out and dad spinned me around and twirled me into Grandpa waiting arms. "Good morning my dear" he said as he twirled me around into Uncle Emmett arms "Good morning monster" he said. He kissed me on the head then he picked me up spinning me in a circle in the air he put me on my feet before he could twirl me around I danced a circle around him I smiled and suck out my hand for Uncle Jasper he dipped me right away. "Good morning beautiful" he said then kissed me on my cheek. He picked me up and put me down on a chair as Grandma put my plate down on the table. "Good morning everyone" I told the. all back . "Thanks for the dance" I added. I looked down at my plate and was not hunger at all how could I eat. I know all the dancing was to take my mind off Jake and the argument. I loved all them for it only my family would do all this just to put me in a better mood they are all crazy and I could not love them anymore if I tried. "Then eat a little for us crazy people that you love" Dad told me reading my mind. "I will" I said and put some eggs in my mouth.

I walked out to my car Jake was getting on his bike he looked at me and looked down the same way he did in the house my eyes got blurry from the new tears. "Mom can you drive me in my car" I asked. She kissed Daddy and got in my driver's seat. School was hell I couldn't stop thinking of Jake he was not in lunch. I didn't know if he would show up for math. I walked in our math class he wasn't there ether. I was hurt that he didn't come. He can't even be in the same room as me anymore. I understand why he hates me. That didn't mean it hurt any less.

The next 2 weeks were the same if I came in a room he would leave. I missed him so much I cry myself to sleep every night and every night I dream of him. I wished the pain away but I know it's was here to stay.