They took us

Nessy pov

Jake just left to get Chance some diapers from the pharmacy. I decided to give Chance a bath. He loves the water he is such a good little guy. There was a knock at the door. I picked up Chance and wrapped him in a towel. I laid him down on the bed. I answered the door and was smacked in the face by a red eyed vampire I didn't know. I fell to the floor. I tried to get up and run over to Chance but was pulled back by my hair. Diona walked in the room. "Hello Renessmee" Diona said walking by me and picked up Chance. "Put him down" I yelled. She walked over and smacked me. "I will do what I want and you will listen young lady" she said looking at me. "Put him down now" I yelled again. She smiled then smacked me again. "Now listen we are leaving and if you don't do as I say I will kill this child do you understand me" Diona asked. "I'm not doing anything you say" I snapped. She hung Chance upside down. "Then he dies" she said looking at me. Chance started to cry moving his arms around in the air. "Stop your hurting him" I yelled. "Then you do as your told and he will be fine" Diona replied. "Okay just please give him to me" I said holding out my arms. "You will get him after we are gone. Now get his clothes and lets go" Diona snapped.

Diona picked up a pen and paper she wrote something down fast. "We need to leave" the vampire that was holding me said. "Yes now Renessmee you run or yell and I will kill this baby and not think twice about it. Clean up your face and wipe them pitiful tears away" Diona said looking at me. The guy who was holding me pulled me into the bathroom I washed my face. I got Chance some clothes and his milk and blankets. "Let's go before I have to kill your boyfriend" Diona said holding Chance. "Please don't put Jake in this" I said looking at her. "Then get moving now" she replied.

I walked out the room with them. We took the steps down to a back door. There was a van waiting for us in the allay. "Get in now" Diona said pushing me. I got in the back of the van she gave me Chance to hold he was scared and crying. I rocked him in my arms singing him mom's lullaby. He stopped crying and closed his little eyes. I knew my family would not be able to follow my scent once I got in the van. But I was hoping that we would stay close so they could find us fast or I would get a chance to run and find them. Right now all I know is I have to keep Chance safe and find away to get us out of this alive.

We have been driving for a couple hours. I'm not sure where she is taking us. I try to look out the window to see where but I didn't see much just some mountains and a welcome to North Vancouver sign. The van came to a stop the door opened. "Get out" Diona said looking at me. I wrapped up Chance in his blankets I held him close to my chest. I got out the van we were in the woods or a forest. There was a broke down house it looks like it has been abandoned for years. Diona pushed me. "Get in the house now" she said and kicked me from behind. I walked in the house with Chance in my arms. "Take her to the basement" Diona said to a blonde haired vampire. She pulled me as if she could care less if I dropped Chance. I tripped but cought myself before we fell. "Get down the steps before I push you down" the blonde snapped. I walked down the step as fast as I could it was dirty and dark. "Get in the room and keep that things mouth shut" the blonde said. "He's a baby not a thing" I said walking in the room. "Keep running your mouth and it will be a dead baby" she said with a smile.

I held Chance tight. The room was dark, cold and wet. There was a small chair in a corner. "May I have the things for the baby please" I asked. "I will bring them back" she said and shut the door. She locked the door from the outside. I heard her go up the steps and close and lock the door at the top of the steps. "Okay Chance I'm going to take care of you but I need you to be a good little guy" I said kissing the top of his head." Our family will be looking for us we just have to wait" I added. I could see in the dark it's one of the things I got from being half vampire. I walked to the chair and sat down. Chance closed his eyes. I started to sing low holding him close to my chest.

The door opened it seemed to be about a hour later. "Here" the blonde said and gave me the stuff for Chance. "Thank you" I said. She looked at me and closed the door She locked it and left. I'm so hunger and I'm getting cold I hope my family finds us soon.

Jake pov

It's been 57 hours since Ness and the baby was took from the hotel. We haven't found them or anything else new about where they are. All we know is there was 3 vampires other then Diona. Edward and me broke in the security room. We look at the security cameras. Ness walked away with them. Diona had Chance in her arms. Ness was hit in her face or something because it looked red. They took them down the stairs and out the back door and got in a big white van. Everyone got here a couple hours after they were took. Rose and Bells are both blaming themselves for this. It's my fault I keep failing Ness. We are looking in groups of 2 Cullen's members and 2 or 3 wolves. I don't think they are in Canada anymore we have searched almost every part of Canada and found nothing.

We have no idea where to look. I have just been running my legs won't stop. I'm in a group with Bells, Edward and Seth. We are heading to Vancouver. I hope Ness knows we won't give up looking for her. I will find her if it's the last thing I do.

Bella pov

We haven't stopped looking for Nessy and Chance at all. We have broken up in groups we have looked almost everywhere in Canada and we are still empty handed. I keep thinking about Nessy hoping she knows we are looking for her. I hope Diona is not hurting them. Diona must know Edward would never be fine with her hurting Nessy or Chance. She has to know he would kill her if she hurts ether one of them. Edward told her how much he loves Nessy how could she think this would help her get Edward. I'm hoping that she trying to make Nessy love her she said in her letter that she wanted to raise the kids with Edward. Diona must have seen how much Edward loves Nessy. When Diona stayed with us she had to see how Edward was with his daughter. Diona thinks I put Nessy first but Edward is the same way. She seen him run when Nessy called him. Him rocking her to sleep all the time. Them playing the piano together for hours. Edward cooking and shopping for Nessy. Nessy is a daddy's girl. He loves her and dose just as much as I do for Nessy. She said I put Nessy first but we all do. She has to be trying to get Nessy on her side she has to be treating Nessy and Chance good if her plan is going to work.

But as much as I want to believe that she won't hurt Nessy I keep hearing her say I do to much for Nessy that Nessy is why she doesn't have Edward she might hurt Nessy because of that. What if Nessy is talking back to her. Could she hurt her or kill her. I have to find them before she can do anything else to ether of them. I know Carlisle cares for Diona but when I find Diona I'm going to kill her. I should have killed her when I had her back at the house. Because I let her go she has my daughter and nephew and we don't know where or what she is doing to them. Nessy and Chance need food and blood. Nessy has been hunting almost every other day and Chance is almost the same as Nessy has been with blood he needs it every other day or so. They eat food a couple times a day. It's been over 2 days is she feeding them real food. I need to find them. Where could she be with them. Why hasn't she tried to get ahold of Edward yet.