We are here

Nessy pov

The flight was fast we got to Canada in no time at all. I love the hotel we are staying at it's so nice. Grandma won't get here to tomorrow morning. We have the rest of the night to do whatever we want. I'm not really in the mood to go out I just hope Jake is fine with that. Tomorrow we are doing so much with Grandma I just want to relax tonight. All of our rooms are on the same floor. "We should go dancing tonight" Uncle Emmett said sounding excited. "I want to stay in tonight, I have a lot to do tomorrow" I replied. "I'm with Ness we are just going to older some food and watch tv" Jake replied. "You do that at home" Uncle Emmett said looking at us. "We sleep remember" Jake replied. "I'm not taking the baby out it's cold Emmett" Aunt Rose said looking at him." I think we will stay in the hotel too, I don't want to leave Nessy" Mom replied. "We are only going to be in the room Mom go out I can keep Chance, go have fun Jake will be with us" I suggested. "That's a good idea thanks monster" Uncle Emmett replied. "I don't know about this" Aunt Rose said. "I'm with Rose" Mom replied. "Come on it will be fun and Jake is here with them" Uncle Emmett pleaded. "I don't think so I will stay and you can go out with Rose" Mom replied. "They will be in the hotel Bells" Uncle Emmett said looking at her. "Mom go out have fun, I'll see you in the morning" I said looking at her. "Edward what do you think" Mom asked. "It's up to you love" Dad answered. "Please Bells it will be fun" Uncle Emmett begged. "Rose are you okay with it" Mom asked. "I don't know, I trust Nessy and Jake but I don't know" Aunt Rose answered. "Babe we need a night out it will be fun. You and Bells never go out. It will be a double date babe come on" Uncle Emmett begged. "Fine if Bella will go so will I" Aunt Rose gave in. "Bells please no jokes for a week" Uncle Emmett begged. Mom looked at me. "Are you sure Nudger" Mom asked. "Yes have fun. I will have my phone on me" I answered. "Fine" Mom caved. "Can you bring in the babys bassinet and stuff. We will take him now so you can get ready just bring us what we will need on your way out" I said looking at Aunt Rose. "Okay thanks honey" Aunt Rose replied. "Thanks monster" Uncle Emmett said smiling big.

I picked up Chance and walked out the door with Jake. We walked to our hotel room. "Thanks for going along with this. I know it means a lot to Uncle Emmett" I told Jake as he opened the hotel door. "It will be fun" Jake said and kissed Chance on the head. Jake is really close with Chance I love seeing him play with him. He is a great uncle. I know he would make a great father but vampires can't have kids. I talked to Jake about it he says he is fine but I know he wants a family some day. It makes me sad that I can't give him a family of his own. That's another reason I think he will be better off without me.

Bella pov

I don't know why I let Emmett talk me into going out I'm not enjoying myself I'm to worried about Nessy and Chance only being with Jake. I know they are fine I called 2 times already and they are in a hotel. "Bells and Rose stop worrying the kids are fine come dance" Emmett said smiling at us. Rose's cellphone started to ring. "Hello" she said answering her phone. I listened to them talked. ""I can't find the baby diapers" Nessy said. "They should be in his bag" Rose replied. "I checked there is none in there" Nessy replied. "Emmett where are the babies diapers. Didn't you put them in the other bag at home like I asked" Rose asked looking at him. "Yes I put a few in the little diaper bag and I put the rest in the blue bag" Emmett answered. "Look in the bigger blue bag Nessy" Rose said. "I did, they are not in there" Nessy replied. "She said they are not in there Emmett" Rose said. "I put them in there just tell Jake to run around the corner to the 24 hour pharmacy" Emmett replied. "Can you ask Jake to run around the corner to buy some please" Rose asked in the phone but looking at Emmett. "Okay see you later" Nessy said and ended the call. "How can you not pack our son's diapers" Rose asked looking upset. "I did I put them in the blue bag babe" Emmett said kissing her.

I didn't like Jake leaving them alone. I should have stayed back at the hotel with them I thought sitting at the bar. "Are you okay love" Edward asked. "I don't like Jake leaving them" I answered honestly. "I don't like it ether" Edward replied. "Do you mind if we head back early" I asked. "Not at all love" Edward answered. Rose walked over to us. "I want to go back to the hotel" Rose said looking worried. "We were just about to leave" I replied.

We walked out of the club and found a cab. "There is so much traffic" I said worried. I had the worse feeling. "We are almost there" Edward replied. My cellphone started to ring. I picked it up. "Hello" I said. "Bells they are gone" Jake answered right away. "What do you mean they are gone" I yelled. Jake sounded so terrified. Rose's head snapped over to look at me. "I came back they were gone there is a latter for Edward. I followed there scent but I lost it in the alley behind the hotel they must be in a car or something. I ran around the block that's what I'm doing now I can't pick up there scent anymore" Jake explained as we got to the hotel. "We are at the hotel come back" I said ending the call. "We will find them love" Edward said. I ran as fast as I could to the room Rose was with me. The letter was on the bed. I picked it up and opened it.

My Dearest Edward, I will start this letter off by saying I miss you. I told you I was working on a way for us to be together. I have token your daughter and the other child. I know you only stay with Bella because of Renessmee. If I have her then you will come to be with me. I'm sorry that I didn't think of this sooner. We can raise both of them together. I will show you how a wife should be. I will be in touch soon. You must tell Bella how much you love me and that your leaving her first. I love you Diona.

I read the letter 3 times before Jake got back. "Bells it was Diona and at least 3 others. I don't know how this happened so fast" Jake said looking at me. "She took them to get Edward" I replied holding up the letter. "I followed the scent to the allay and lost it too. Everyone is on there way love. Jake get the pack here now please" Edward said looking from me to Jake. "I did that already they will be here soon" Jake replied. My phone started to ring. I answered it only because it was Alice. "Hello did you see anything" I asked. "I can't see much about Diona because of Nessy and Chance. I can only see that her eyes are red Bella and she is on the move I'm sorry"Alice answered. "Did you see anything around her" I asked. "No Bella I can't see much at all. We our on our way I will be there soon" sheanswered. "Okay" I said ending the call. "I think we should all start looking. We should all go in different directions. We have to find them" I said looking around. "Bella" Edward started to say. "No why are we standing around doing nothing she only getting further away" I snapped running out the hotel room.

I ran to the corner and around the block I could hear someone behind me. I didn't look back. I need to find my daughter and nephew before anything else could happen to them. I knew something was coming and like before I failed to keep Nessy safe and now poor little Chance. How did she get to them. How did she know we weren't at the hotel. How did she get them out the hotel. Did she hurt them. Will she kill my child just because she thinks Edward will leave me. My baby can't die behind this. I can't lose my daughter. My knees buckled from under me Edward caught me before I fell. "Love we will get them back" Edward said holding me. I sobbed in his arms. "How did she get to our babies Edward" I cried. "I don't know love but we will get them back" he promised.