A little surprise

Jake's pov

"What's going on it hurts so bad" Ness asked. "Carlisle is she okay" I asked. "Yes I need to stop the bleeding but I can't right now" Carlisle answered. "Why not" I asked. "Because Renessmee you have a 3rd baby that you have to deliver first" Carlisle answered. "That's a mistake" Ness yelled. "Renessmee you still have a baby in you" Carlisle replied. "No you told me twins I just had 2 boys" Ness replied. "I was wrong you still need to give birth to a 3 rd baby" he said. "It hurts" Ness cried. "I know honey but you have to push the baby has to be delivered before I can stop the bleeding. You have to push honey" Carlisle replied.

"Okay" Ness said. She started to push she was yelling as she pushed. "That's great" Carlisle said. "I can't push anymore" Ness cried. "The baby is almost out" Carlisle said. "I can't" she cried. "Nudger you can do this one more push and your baby will be out" Bella said looking at Ness. "I can't Mom" Ness cried. "Look at me that's our baby you have to push for it . Your strong you can do this" I said looking into her eyes. She got up on her elbows and pushed as hard as I know she could. "A little more" Carlisle said. She pushed down even harder. "I have it" Carlisle said taking the baby to the bassinet. Ness laid back on the bed and cried. "You did it babe" I said kissing her. Bella kissed her "I'm proud of you Nudger" Bella said. "Thanks you" Ness said. I kissed her again. "Grandpa is the baby fine" Ness asked. He didn't answer. "I'm sure our baby is fine" I said. "Grandpa is the baby okay" she asked again. "Carlisle is working on the baby you need to give him some time" Edward answered. "What's wrong with my baby" Ness cried. "Nothing the baby is just the smallest of the 3 Carlisle is just being careful" Edward answered. "Okay" Ness said laying back down. Edward got a worried look on his face. "Carlisle she is bleeding still and it's getting worse" Edward snapped. I looked down at Ness she was passed out. Her eyes were rolled to the back of her head. "Ness babe can you hear me" I asked. "Nudger open your eyes" Bella said grabbing Ness's face. "I have to get the placenta out and stop the bleeding take the baby" Carlisle said.

Edward took the baby and ran out the room. "I have to operate on her I can't get to the placenta this way" Carlisle said. Edward ran back in the room. "We need to operate it's the only way to stop the bleeding" Carlisle said. "Alright" Edward said. "Bella and Jake you need to wait out side" Carlisle said. I said "No" right away. "You must" Edward said. "If it was Bella or Esme you wouldn't be able to leave them I can't leave her" I replied. "Fine then wait over there" Carlisle said. We both went by the wall.

Carlisle and Edward cleaned their hands. Carlisle cleaned off Ness's stomach with some medical cleaning stuff. Then he got a big medical scalpel and cut through her lower stomach with the scalpel. He was working on her for about 10 minutes before he took something out of her and put it down on the table next to him. "That was the placenta" Edward said. Carlisle keep working on Ness. "I can't get the bleeding under control" Carlisle said. He didn't stop working on Ness. "Jacob I will need to perform a hysterectomy on her to save her life. I can't stop the bleeding. If I perform the hysterectomy she won't be able to have anymore children" Carlisle explained. "I don't care do whatever you have to save her" I snapped. Carlisle went back to working on Ness. They were working on Ness for over 20 minutes when her heart stopped heart beating. I fell to the floor. "Help her" I yelled. Edward started CPR on her. Carlisle got the crash cart and shocked her heart 3 times it wasn't working. "Use your venom it worked on Bells" I yelled. "She was human Ness is a vampire already" Edward said. "She is only half it healed Bells" I snapped. "It might work, it's what we use on ourselves when something breaks it could help. There is not much more I can do" Carlisle replied. "Okay" Edward said. He bit down on Ness. Carlisle keeped pumping on her heart. Edward bit her over and over again. Carlisle didn't stop pumping Ness's heart. "Jake you pump her heart I will try to stop the bleeding" Carlisle told me. I took over doing cpr.

After a few second Ness's heart started to beating again. Carlisle kept working on her. "Okay I got the bleeding to stop" he said a while later. "Why is she still out of it then" I asked. "Her heart is beating and I stopped the bleeding but she did just give birth to 3 babies and we don't know what effects the venom will have on her" Carlisle answered. "What do we do now" I asked. "We have to wait son that's all we can do" Carlisle answered. "For how long" I asked. "I don't know I'm sorry" Carlisle answered. I picked up Ness's hand. "Ness you have to wake up babe I can't live without you" I cried on her chest. Bella was sobbing on Edward. "Babe open your eyes for me" I said. "Edward I can't lose her" Bella sobbed. "I know love you won't she is strong she will wake up" Edward replied.

She has to wake up and meet our babies, we have to live our life together. I can't live and raise our kids without her. Our babies needs their mother. Bells came and took a seat by Ness. "Carlisle please go check on the babies" I asked not looking away from Ness. "I will Jake and I will be back to check on her" Carlisle replied and walked out the room. Me Edward and Bells didn't say anything for a hour.

I got up and walked into the bathroom. I got soap, water and some towels to clean Ness up. I walked back to Ness. Bella helped me wash Ness and put her into her pajama shirt. Carlisle came back in a few minutes later. "How are the babies" I asked him as soon as he walked in. "They are all doing great. The first baby weights in at 10 pounds 3 ounces 23 inches long. The second baby is 10 pounds 5 ounces 23 inches long. The third baby is only 7 pounds 6 ounces 18 inches long with 10 fingers and 10 toes. They are all healthy and beautiful babies" Carlisle answered. "Thank you" I said sitting next to Ness. Carlisle just smiled at me. "Carlisle did you have to perform a hysterectomy on her" I asked. "I had to do a partial hysterectomy" Carlisle answered. "She can't have anymore kids" I asked. "No she can't" he answered. "That's fine by me I will never even consider having another baby after this" I replied.

If everything went good with this pregnancy and the delivery we probably would have had more kids. Ness loves kids and she would have wanted to have more of her own. But even if Carlisle didn't have to do a emergency hysterectomy after this I would never have anymore. We have 3 babies and we always thought we wouldn't have any at all. I just hope that she is fine with just having the 3 of them. They are more then enough for me. "Jake help me change the sheets I need you to pick her up softly" Bells said snapping me out of my thoughts. I put my hands under Ness and picked her up slowly. Bells change the sheets. When she was done I put Ness back in bed. I got her a clean blanket and put on Ness. Sierra came in and started to cry. "She will be fine" Bella said. Sierra kissed Ness on the head and took her hand. "Please wake up Ree I need you to wake up your my sister and I just got you please wake up" Sierra cried. She kissed Ness on the cheek. "The babies are so beautiful your going to love them, I love them so much already Ree" Sierra said. Sierra stayed for about a hour. I laid my head next to Ness I had to go to sleep to make sure Ness is fine and to tell her to wake up. I fell to sleep I wasn't at the lakes. This was a nightmare Ness was dead in my dream. I was at her funeral she was in a casket wearing all white. Everyone was crying. I just stood by the casket looking at her. She looked like she was sleeping.

Edward woke me up. "That won't happen Jake" Edward said. He looked like a broken man, he looked like he did when Bella was pregnant with Ness. I took Ness's hand and brought it to my face. "You have to wake up babe I need you the babies need you" I said. Bella was just as upset as I was. Rose came in she kissed Ness on the cheek. "Hey baby you should see how beautiful your babies are. You have to open up your eyes Nessy" Rose said holding Ness's other hand. One by one the family came in all begging and pleading with Ness to wake up. I could hear the family with the babies I wanted to hold them but it didn't seem right. I could hold them and Ness couldn't hold kiss or tell our babies how much she loves them. "Jake you should go be with your babies" Bella said making me look at her. "Nessy would want you with them" Edward added. "It's not right I should wait for Ness" I replied. "They are your children you need to take care of them" Edward said. "I will take care of my babies I just don't feel like I can leave her" I said. "I understand that and I won't push you into going to be with the babies but think about what Ness will want and how your babies need to see one of their patients right now" Bella replied.

"I know your right what if she wakes up and I'm not here when she does" I asked. "If she even looks like she is waking up I will come get you" Edward replied. "Don't leave her alone at all please" I replied. "We won't Jake go be with the babies" Bella replied. "Ness babe I'm going to go see our babies. I need you to wake up so we can be a family our babies need you as much as I do please wake up babe" I begged. I kissed her lips. "She will be okay I will come get you if anything changes with her" Edward said. I want to be with my babies but it's so hard leaving Ness when she is like this but I did what I knew Ness would want. I left her with her parents so I could go take care of our babies.