Wedding day

Nessy's pov

"I love my hair it's beautiful Aunt Rose. My makeup is perfect Aunt Alice. Thank you both" I said looking in the mirror. "Your welcome" they both replied. "Mom can you help me get into my dress" I asked. Dad came in the room and hugged me. "Yes Nudger I would love that" Mom answered. "But first we have to give you a couple things. This is your something blue they were my Grandma on Charlie's side" Mom said and gave me a box. It was the the 2 hair comb Grandpa gave her on her wedding day. "Thank you" I said looking at them. "This is your something old they were my mother's" Dad said handing me a box that had a pair of earrings.The earrings had 4 diamonds dangling one under the other. "They are beautiful thank you" I replied. "And we went out together and got your something new" Mom said handing me a long wide jewelry box. I opened it to find a beautiful necklace and bracelet bracelet that looked like the earrings Dad gave me. "They are beautiful" I said looking at them. "We had them made to match your Grandmother's earrings" Dad explained. "Thanks I love them all" I replied. "This is your something borrowed" Aunt Alice said handing me a white garter. "Your Mom and the rest of us girls all got married wearing it a few time for some of us now it's your turn" Aunt Alice explained. "Thanks" I said with a smile. "I will see you soon" Dad said walking out the room.

"Mom I'm scared" I admitted. "Do you love him and want to spend your life with him" Mom asked. "Yes I do" I answered. "Then why are you scared" she asked. "What if he changes his mind" I asked. "He loves you Renessmee he wants this more then anything right now" Mom said looking at me. "Okay your right" I said taking a deep breath. "I can't believe your getting married your not my baby anymore" Mom said looking sad. "Mom I'll always be your baby, I'll always need you nothing is ever going to change that" I replied. "That's great I really needed to hear that but let's get you in your dress" she said smiling but still looked sad.

Mom picked up my dress bag and unzipped it. She help me get into my dress I know if she could cry tears she would be. "You look perfect Nudger" she said breaking up at the end. "Thanks Mom" I said nervous. "Okay it's time" Aunt Alice said. "Mom I love you" I said. "I love you too Nudger" Mom said putting her hands on my belly and the babies kicked for her. "I love you to Bumper and Thumper" she said. I love her names for them the babies only kick for her Jake gets so upset but they are Grandma's babies. It's only right I'm a Mommy's girl we just love her. "Bella you have to take your place "Aunt Alice said looking at us. Mom kissed my cheek and walked away. Dad came in the room a second later. "You look gorgeous honey" he said and took my arm. "Daddy I'm still your baby girl right" I asked nervous. "Yes you will always will be my baby girl" he said. I smiled at him and started to walk.

Jake pov

I'm not nervous at all. I love Ness more then anything. I walked down the aisle and said Hi to my friends and family. The music started Bella walked down first alone she looked beautiful in her purple dress. Then came Rose in red dress with Emmett then Alice in pink with Jasper. Rachel came down in violet dress with Paul then came Emily in green with Sam.Then Kim came in yellow with Jared then Mary in orange with Embry. Heather came down in blue with Seth then Sierra in turquoise with Collin the kid looked so happy to be walking with her. Then came Nyla in teal with Brady who had that same look then came Leah in lime she looked so different she looked beautiful she walked down with Quil. I liked that all the girls had different colors on and different dresses it was nice. Claire walked out she is the flower girl. Esme and Carlisle walked down with Chance. Esme put Chance in his little stand by me the little guy looked so cute Ness had to have him in the wedding so he is ring bearer.

The music changed and Ness came walking down with Edward she looked beautiful her dress was white it fit her tight showing off her belly the only thing holding it up were thin straps that went to the back of her dress I couldn't see the back but from what I can see the train of the dress is long. She looked absolutely amazing. She didn't look at anyone else just me she looked me in my eyes as she walked down the aisle. Each step she took made her that much closer to becoming my wife. She took the last step to me and turned to Edward. "I love you Daddy forever" Ness whispered. "I love you forever baby girl" Edward said then he kissed her and gave me her hand. He walked to stand by my side as my best man.