twenty-three

Start from the beginning

Taehyung laughed out amused, "That's the first thing you want to ask me about our past?" And Jungkook nodded, "I think it's pretty important that I slept with my best friend!"
"It is, it is", Taehyung grinned, leaning back until he fell into the pillows. "You're good in bed, maybe even the best."
Jungkook gasped, eyes going big. "I topped, right?"
"Oh Baby, no Baby you got the dick up your ass", Taehyung giggled. His best friend only grabbed a pillow, pressing it to his face to hide his blushing cheeks. God, how embarrassing that must be to get a dick up his ass. "Does it hurt???"

"You tell me, I never got fucked-"
"Never?!?? We're not even switching?"
"N-no you prefer being treated like a princess in bed, you hate doing the work", Taehyung hummed amused, thinking of all the times Jungkook laid back in bed when they were younger, spreading his legs and simply waiting for Taehyung to get the hint. Jungkook really was like a princess, always wishing to get taken care of, to be cuddled all day and to be showered with kisses, love and affection 24/7. Taehyung really missed doing all those things with him, they hadn't done any of that since they broke apart when they were twenty. After getting back together here in America, things have never been the same between them.

"Okay, let's not talk about me being like a girl in bed", Jungkook sighed, "Tell me about our story-, I want to know it all."

"Are you sure? I could leave out the bad parts", Taehyung sighed but Jungkook shook his head quickly, "I wanna know it all-"
Taehyung inhaled deeply, "Where do I start.."

Jungkook suddenly moved closer, lifting up the blanket and snuggled onto Taehyung's body while he got himself comfortable in bed. "Sorry, just felt like it-.. Is it weird??", he asked quietly. The older only smiled, "It's not weird, Kookie. Do whatever you feel like to do-"

Jungkook blushed a bit, staring at the ceiling then. "Okay, start."

"Well, let's say that night you forgot what happened after we went to that party, that's where shit went down for us. We slept with each other after we got into a stupid fight because you told a girl how amazing I am and she assumed you like me more than you should. So you threw a cocktail at her and ruined all my chances with her. That's how everything started. From there things just had its up and downs, we tried staying away from each other but it didn't really work out. Once I kissed you and like--, did things with you, I just felt so different for you. We wanted to be more than just friends but you weren't ready to leave Lyza and I wasn't ready to come out, so we just kept fooling around and it was okay. Until Lyza found out and things got pretty painful-. You didn't know what you wanted and neither of us knew how to handle the situation so we just played along and all of us got hurt way too much. Looking back at it now, none of this had been necessary. You always felt the need to stay with Lyza--"

"Because I gave my Mom a promise", Jungkook cut him off, "I remember that I always felt the need to live up to the promise I gave her. So why did I broke up with Lyza?"

Taehyung smiled, "You didn't. You asked her to marry you. You and me walked away from each other then, you tried keeping your family together and I just tried to keep going. In the end she stopped the wedding and told you to go after me. You did but I was so insecure about the whole thing between us, I was scared you'd leave me again, y'know. I told you if you say yes to her, it's over for us. And you did but then you came running and I just didn't know how to handle it so you left. And when I changed my mind and tried to catch you and tell you we can make it you were gone. You left for Chicago with Taejeon and that's the last time I saw you."

"That sounds so fucked up", Jungkook hummed. "What on earth did happen to me that I'd run off to another continent with my son?"

"Kookie", Taehyung started slowly. "It's been the best thing that you've ever done for yourself.."