2 || His House

-Maddies POV-

We reached our road in minutes but I told Brad I was stopping at mine first so I could get changed. Once I reached my house I dropped my bag to the floor as I ran to the living room to see my mum watching TV.

"Hey"

"Hey, Darling, how was school?" She asked.

"Terrible," I said "no change there."

She shook her head.

"Anyway, Mum, please can I go to Brads?" I asked

"Sure," she smiled

"Thank you," I ran over to her and kissed her on the cheek before hurrying up the stairs.

I got changed into a casual outfit and grabbed my phone as I ran back down the stairs.

"Bye, mum!" I shouted as I left.

I can't help but feel bad leaving her alone all the time but I need a social life right?

I ran across to the other side of my road and knocked on Brads door to reveal his mum standing there.

"Hello, sweetie, are you here for brad?" She asked.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"Well he is still getting ready but you can go up to his room anyway," she smiled as she let me In.

"Thank you," I smiled as I ran upstairs to Brads room and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"It's Maddie," I answered.

"come in!"

I opened the door to see Brad with his black skinny jeans on and when I started scanning up I saw he was topless which revealed His tanned torso.

"Like what you see?" he smirked as he started laughing

I must of been staring and making it really obvious.

"I've seen better," I said as I blushed slightly.

"Oh really now?"

"Yep."

"Rude," he shouted as he threw something at my face I took what ever he threw at me off of my face to realise it was his boxers I screamed and dropped them on the floor.

"Please tell me they were clean!"

"Sadly, yes," he laughed at me.

"I hate you," I frowned.

"Oh right of course you do."

"Just put your bloody top on," I said picking up a top and throwing it at him as he put it on.

He sat down next to me and picked up his guitar and started playing a song I recognised.

"Guess the song," he said as he carried on playing the beat.

"Do I wanna know by Arctic Monkeys," I said proudly as he clapped "my turn!" I said as he handed me the guitar and I started playing a song.

"Naive by the Kooks!" he said as I clapped "you're really good Maddie you know that?"

"Not as good as you Mr lead singer," I nudged him as we laughed.

"No but really."

"Well I won't ever be getting a guitar," I said putting it back in it's stand "With Mums job not paying a lot and my never heard of Dad."

"Yeah but that doesn't mean you can't play!" he picked his guitar up "and I can teach you a few things for the fun."

I smiled

"I'm lucky to have a friend like you."