Except the two, everyone looked at the scene in astonishment. What had they missed for the two to become so intimate in such a short amount of time. Weren't the two fighting for a week before this? Despite the confusion, the group smiled at the two who seemed to be closer than ever and they couldn't help but feel extactic that their Luna and Alpha were finally becoming close. 

"Why are you too so close? I mean its good and all but it's weird..." Flora asked the question we were all wondering. The two in question,however, just looked at each other and smiled before shrugging there shoulders. Well Yn tried to shrug her shoulders.

"We decided to start over. As just Yn and just Jimin. Not Alpha of Pack BTS and Future Luna of Pack BTS. Just ourselves and then slowly work ourselves up from there."

Jimin spoke in a monotonous tone and Yn nodded along to what he was saying. But something bothered me. 

"Okay.. But how did you get to that point? I mean you spent the entirety of last week in solitude and now you're dating?

"We're not dating. I just gave him a chance. Well he gave me a chance after I tried- well you know..."  Yn's voice mumbled as she tried to fight the embarrassment.

"Tried what?" I pushed.

 I wasn't going to get nothing in return after she basically ignored all of us for a week. Not to mention i need to make sure she doesn't do something stupid. Yn didn't speak and just look down. It made everyone curious but also a bit unsettled. What were they hiding?

Jimin seeing this, immediately spoke up.

"That's between us. Let's just say we both learnt a lot about each other and wanted to see why the moon goddess put us together." Though not convinced, we could hear the determination and 'dont ask anymore' tone in Jimin's voice so we decide to leave everything at that. Well for now.

I watched as Jimin put his head on Yn's good shoulder and how she melted into his embraced.His arms also enveloped Yn's waist as she giggled slightly as he whispered something the rest of us couldn't hear. 

A smile formed on my face without knowing it. Yn was finally starting to live her own life happily. For herself. Not for someone else.

.

.

It had been 2 days since the hospital incident and everything had been going perfect. Yn and Jimin were getting along well though they weren't as lovey-dovey as me and Jungkook were the day we found each other. It seemed that they were both still wary of each other and wondered whether the could push certain limits or not. But i wasn't worried. They seemed to be getting more comfortable and that's what matters. 

Yn had also came over to Marie's room with the rest of us last night for a catch up session, though it was only disguised as a girls talk so we could get the truth out of her. There was no way I was going to believe Jimin and her patched up after one night without any proof. The other girls were on the same page. After 5 minutes of tickling her she finally revealed everything, well mostly everything, that happened that night. To say us girls were shocked was an understatement. Neither one of us would ever get as far as wanting to kill our mate so we couldn't understand why she would try something like that. Nonetheless it showed us how easily bad thoughts can turn someone as kind and gentle like Yn into a full fledged monster. 

She ended up crying and saying that she doesn't want us to abandon her now. It broke our hearts to think she would think like this so we made sure that she knew all 4 of us are here for her and that wasn't going to change ever. Jimin also barged in soon later after feeling a bit of Yn's feelings adn ended up taking her back to his room, I mean their room, much to our dismay. 

I was glad there fragile mate bond was healing. Apparently, with all the hate and discomfort between the two after they had found each other the bond had weakened therefore the usual things like smelling your mates scent, feeling sparks when you touch and feeling their emotions, was also sacrificed until the two patched up. The fact they were slowly starting to feel the bond and it's effects again caused a lot of happiness not just between the two but everyone in the group.

However, with everything that went on in the last few day, with the rouges and the sudden change of Yn and Jimin, there had been multiple of different gossips floating around the pack. Obviously people didn't know that Yn tried to kill Jimin but they did know that something had happened and people started to doubt Yn. Thankfully that was quickly solved after they heard about the rogue incident with Yn saving the pack and everyone dropped the gossip and were just happy that they had such a strong Luna.

A knock sounded on my bedroom door snapped me out of my thoughts and I stood up from my desk to answer it. What I didn't expect was to get jumped on by Yn and fall straight on to the floor. Before I could curse or yell at her, my breath was taken away as YN shouted..

"Cassie you need to help me! Jimin asked me on a date TONIGHT!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Please vote! And thanks for all the comments. It's fun reading them.

Also have you all heard the MOTS 7 Album?!!

What was your favourite song?

I loved them all and ON was dope!