The Royal Blacksmith

Start from the beginning

You take a deep breath. It feel like you wanna stop. Your heart feel something stings.  You don't even know why.

In the end, you stop. Feeling like don't wanna keep this going. Scared you'll cry infront of the ninjas and Lou.

“Why did you stop?” ask Cole.

You shook your head and come to sit with the ninjas.

You give a small kick to Cole as Cole look at you. “What?” ask Cole. “My ice cream..” you muttered. Cole sigh and wave his hand sgining "later lah"

You sigh.

“How beautiful! Bravo!! Brilliant..” praised Lou. You look at him a little bit shy but smile as a thank you. “We want you to be our teacher so we can join the contest and win the fang—I mean blade cup.” Kai said.

Lou nod and tears start to fall. You can't tell wether it's real or fake.

“Now if you'll excuse me, I need to write a song about my feelings..” excused Lou and walk away. You shook your head don't understand what's even going on.

--

You're sitting on the sofa eating some snacks infront of you. You don't actually join them to practice becuase it's not like you'll join the show.

You tried to hold back the laughter and look at Lou.

He seems to hate the voice. “Urgh, stop stop!” Lou comand.

The ninjas stopped. Lou come near them and start to complain bout their style, movement, and energy.

You sit there feeling bored and decide to meditate trying to feel Lloyd's presence once again.

But you don't think it'll be a good idea. What if you almost kill Cole's father? Just like what you ever did to Jay.

“Ehm, I will be outside trying to get air fresh for a while.” You said and stand up.

You don't even have any idea where to go. You look around once you step outside.

There's nothing to do at all. Not even a single thing. But then you hear a women shouting for help.

It's nearby the street. You run as fast as you can to the scene.

A robber holding a gun and one hand trying to snatch the bag away.

It's not a purse with a lot of money inside. It's a scroll bag with a lot of desgins. “Hey!” you shout.

The robber release the bag but hold the women.

The women whimpered scared. The robber put the gun next to her head.

“Make a move, I'll shoot!” the robber said.

You stopped your move. “Sure, just shoot her. I just wanna call you incase for something..” you said rolling your eyes.

The robber look at you. He loosen a little bit from his grip. “For something your awerness!” you run up to the robber and snatch the gun away as fast as you could.

The robber give a small grin and decide to have a small combat with you. “This shouldn't look that hard.. I mean you're only just a little gir—”

You kick his face before he could even finish his sentences. “Less talk, more fight!”

The robber feel his anger and finally try to punch you.

But you easily dodge it. “Call the police as fast as you can before I kill this man with my own hands!” you demand the woman.