The Royal Blacksmith

Depuis le début

Lou open the door and act like nothing just happened. “Ah, Cole.. Come in! Come in! It's been a long time ever since you come to visit me..” Lou said.

“Oh, who's this girl? Oh my.. She sure is pretty!” Lou said as he have his hand out for you to shake.

You smiled then shake his hand. “(Y/n).” you greeted.

He smiled. Cole look away emberassed. “Come on dad! We're not here for that.. She's not my girlfriend!” Cole exclaimed as he facepalm.

You walk then sit on the floor being a good puppy you are trying ti act inonncent.

“Hey, don't sit on the floor. Cole, sit on the floor.. (Y/n), sit on the sofa.” Lou said as he glare at Cole.

Cole sigh and let you sit on the sofa.

You smiled trying to hold back some laughter.

Lou start to talk to Cole and the others while you sit down and waiting for your ice cream to come.

“Harmony..” Jay.

“Harmony...” Zane.

“Harmony...” Kai.

It supposed to be Cole's turn but he's afraid of it. But in the end, he still do it anyway.

“Harmony..” Cole.

You giggled at how wierd they all sound. Lou sighed and ask them to sit down.

“Anyway dad, we need to get our hand on the fangbla—I mean bladecup!” Cole said.

“You just don't get it.. You must earn it!” Lou demand.

Cole sighed and then he look at you. “(Y/n)! She can sing!” Cole said pointing at you who just sit at the sofa don't know what's going on.

“W-wha? Me? Pfft.. Hell no.” you said then cross your arm.

“Yeah! She can sing!!” Jay said don't even know the truth.

“Welp.. It's look like we need to cancel that 3 cups of ice cream..” Cole said loudly at you the smirk.

“And add 2 more ice cream..” Cole smirked waiting for your reaction.

You stand up mumbling something. “I'll get you Cole..

You sit down infront of the piano and start to play some keys hesitating to sing.

“Come on (Y/n).. Sing..” wishper Cole.

You sigh and start to sing some lyrics that have been going on on your mind. Some kind of lullaby that you ever heard.

Just stop your crying, it's a sgin of a times..

Welcome to the Final Show..

“Hope your wearing your best clothes..”

The ninjas look at you in shock as Lou ans Cole enjoy the song.

“You can't bribe your doorway to the sky.. You look pretty good down here..”

“But you really ain't good..”

“If we never learn, we been here before? Why are we stuck and running from? The bullets.. ”

“The bullets..”

“Just stop your crying it's a sgin of a times..”

“We gotta get away from here..”