1.5

@seungyoungod
ladies who do u think is the Best Boy among these three . these three bc its for science we know woojin and daehwi are the Bestest Boys

youngmin (47%)
donghyun (43%)
woong (10%)

89 votes • 7 hours 32 minutes left

replying to @seungyoungod
THE WAY WOONG HAS 10% SENDSSS

replying to @seungyoungod
omgah the youngdongnators onto sumn

replying to @seungyoungod
oomf why do i have a feeling this is to feed
your youngyeon and donghee fantasies .

replying to @seungyoungod
yassss woongyeon flop youngyeon roty
i absolutely agree i STRONGLY agree

DREAM TEAM felt like a chore to dayeon.

she avoided woong the whole week, and vice versa. for some reason it's like they both knew it wouldn't end prettily if they were to talk at that point of time. with the occasional good morning and goodnight texts, they go on with their relationship just like that, quietly, with no communication, using i don't have time as an excuse for everything. at some point they'd both made a mental note it was getting too much for both parties, that it was getting unhealthy and toxic, but surely it was not enough to push them towards talking it out and perhaps even taking a short break from each other.

not until the next week, at least.

it wasn't a normal 7pm schedule in the building if you didn't hear woong and rohee going down each other's throats in studio 2, and as expected, it was exactly what they were doing.

dayeon stayed in 5 with youngmin, sitting beside him in complete silence. she faintly heard the pair yelling three rooms down, causing her to place her head on her knees, arms stretched out in front of her as she groaned.

"dayeon, go home," youngmin raises his tone slightly. "what even is your reason for being here anymore? don't hurt yourself anymore; go home, take a nap, focus on things you need to do tomorrow morning."

dayeon flinches when his fingertips graze her wrist. "i'm not hurting myself," she protests. "and my reason is you. i'm here because of you. i feel safe when i'm with you, just let me stay here for a little longer, and then i'll go."

after some twenty minutes later, dayeon finally got up to her feet and started packing her things in her small bag, glancing at the leader still sitting on the floor, before giving him a small smile and leaving the room. they'd agreed on walking to the bus stop together and she'd wait for him outside so she wouldn't have to hear anything else.

dayeon shuts her eyes tight when she nears the studio, wanting to plug her earphones in immediately to block out the noise, but she's a step too late.

"you're my girlfriend, rohee!

she's rash, dropping her bag and opening the door. she's met with woong tightly gripping rohee's shoulders, and they look angry — brows knitted, mouths twisted into frowns. his first reaction was to let go of the girl in front of him and rush over to dayeon, but she stops him, shaking her head. rohee looks over to her with her lips parted and eyes blown wide.