0.7

from: dAyEoN 👺
whore
can u get me ice cream before u come ❤️

to: dAyEoN 👺
and if i say no???

from: dAyEoN 👺
then i wont let u enter the studio
DUH
...pwetty pweathe woongie 🥺

to: dAyEoN 👺
that was fucking disgusting
please dont EVER do that again

JEON WOONG liked the familiar feeling of sitting in studio five with dayeon, of hearing her grumble about her part-time classes and the stress piling up, of patting her head and reassuring her that she won't fuck up her member reveal in less than a week's time.

"is that melona? tell me it's melona," dayeon grins as he walks through the open door and holds up a plastic bag. when he nods, she scrambles up to her feet to take it from his hands, scavenging for her ice-cream and ripping the wrapper. "oh, man, you know me too well, woong."

he settles down in front of her and gives her a playful of course shrug, one end of his mouth curled up, to which dayeon simply fake vomits, before laughing it off.

when they get to practicing again, it's lighthearted and they take things slow, finding themselves constantly giggling here and there as if they're both tipsy off soju when they miss a step or when either of them blanks out and lags. sometimes they look at each other a little bit too long and burst into fits of laughter, other times getting embarrassed because it's too much to just dance without looking away.

and sometimes, for a split second that the thought flashes in his mind, woong wants to stop the music in the background and just look at her, regardless of whether she's staring right back at him or if her features are twisted in the midst of picking at the small details in the choreography.

"there he goes blanking out again," dayeon gently taps on his face, a wide smile playing on her lips. "let's take a break, okay?" she sprawls across the floor, stretching out her legs and her arms, retying her hair into a higher and tighter bun. she's like a cat, woong decides, watching her rest her chin on top of the back of her hands and closing her eyes.

"are you nervous for your member reveal?" woong brings himself to ask after he takes a swig of his water and lying on his back. he gets a hum and a small pout in response. "are you scared for the performace itself or is it if people don't like you?"

dayeon shifts her gaze to meet his. "both. but mainly the second one," she admits. "and not just the public and the fans but, people from dream team too. like, i'm a newcomer and i can't really talk to people other than maybe you and youngmin and a little bit to hyunjoo." she bites away at a hangnail on her index finger. "oh, and i'm kind of terrified of kang rohee."

woong blinks in confusion. "why are you scared of rohee?"

"because she looks like she's always prepared to pounce on me," dayeon manages to let out a small chuckle. "i think i have reasons to be afraid of her though. she's your girlfriend but i've been taking you away from her for weeks."

he frowns. "girlfriend? who said rohee was my girlfriend?" was that how he acted towards her? was that what dayeon had been thinking all the time, that rohee and him were attached and there had to be a barrier between them?